Hello there, everyone!
@Nice didn't you already have a post saying welcome? Plus, he has been here since May. He's not that new.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Wow, I'm sure getting a ton of welcomes here. Again, thanks to everyone who is friendly enough to send me a nice, warm welcome, even though I'm not completely new.

I am running into some serious problems with the editor, so I'll need to talk to someone who can help me fix this, since I cannot fix the editor client itself, obviously.
Yay, another potentially good game maker. Welcome to Buildism.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site. As for your editor problems, have you tired using the on site version? Or maybe reinstalling java and/or the client?

Yeah i met you in the chat the other day, welcome
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-03-2011, 04:18 PM)Duck Wrote: Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site. As for your editor problems, have you tired using the on site version? Or maybe reinstalling java and/or the client?

Duck, thank you.

I've tried using the on-site version, and I do know that my installation of Java is not a problem, considering I write Java programs almost all day long. Tongue

I made a post in the bugs forum, so hopefully someone will explain to me what the problem is.