Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What projects are you working on?
I'm working on VirtualWorlds and yet another chatbot.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I'm working on a Blockland game where you hit others with a wet mop.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Sounds fun.
I know right? When I'm done completing it, I'll post pictures of it. I finished it today but I saved it and it turns out it didn't save properly. I gotta redo most of it.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I'm also worki on a game here based in a polular R game made by a guy named lando.
Personally, I'm working on small projects on arcade games like Breakout and Pac-Man. Eventually I will move onto making more complex games and eventually an Operating System.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Right now I'm working on an Astronaut battle, a hotel, and some other things (skins and such). Right now I'm just screwing aroun doing nothing, but that will change when 12:00 rolls around tomorrow. So yeah.

On R I'm working on finding eggs- woopdee-fucking doo

On Youtube I'm arguing with a bitch about which is stronger- Asura, the Destructor or Son Goku.

Yeah.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-21-2013, 12:54 AM)Oak Wrote: I know right? When I'm done completing it, I'll post pictures of it. I finished it today but I saved it and it turns out it didn't save properly. I gotta redo most of it.

How long did it take you to make it the first time? It's been 7 days since you've been "remaking" it.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I didn't really make it, I just directed a team of people what to do for me and they made the game.
They already know that I'm giving them 0 credit, it took me 2 hours to finish it.

Well I WAS the walrus.
I've been working on a website.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]