Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What projects are you working on?
ANYWAY, back on topic a bit, I'm working on a Minecraft mod that adds "enriched gravel". In addition to dropping normal gravel, it has a chance of dropping one of various minor ore-related pieces, depending on how enriched it is. If it's only slightly enriched, it'll only drop a piece of dirt, sand, stone, clay, or flint, but if it's very enriched, it might drop a shard of diamond or emerald, or ruby or sapphire shards that can be used to craft mod rubies or sapphires. And anywhere in between, it could drop gold, iron, copper, tin, silver, lead, aluminum, zinc, cobalt, ardite, nickel, platinum, or titanium nuggets, or chunks of soul sand, netherrack, red rock, redstone, peat, coal, apatite, obsidian, sulfur, saltpeter, or lapis lazuli.

It's mainly meant to be used alongside other mods, as the plethora of mod materials shows. I have ExtraBiomesXL (red rock), Forestry (apatite and peat), Tinker's Construct (cobalt and ardite) and IC2 + GregTech (everything else non-vanilla) in mind, though it'll also work with things like Railcraft's sulfur and saltpeter or ThermalExpansion's silver and copper and such.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-21-2013, 01:35 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Holy crap, it's like I'm watching young teenagers arguing on the Internet!

Oh wait....

Well, aren't you a pretentious hypocrite. Just stop. No one likes to see you try to act funny.
If you go as far to even say holy crap to an argument that happens everyday on nearly every active forum, then you are one big dumbass.

Good going, you insensitive moron. You truly outdid yourself in being such an arrogant dick today.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-21-2013, 01:35 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Holy crap, it's like I'm watching young teenagers arguing on the Internet!

Oh wait....

Well, aren't you an amazing person. Please to continue to amuse us with your wonderful sense of humor.
If you go as far to even say holy crap to an argument that happens everyday on nearly every active forum, then you are one funny guy.

Good going, you comedic genios. You truly outdid yourself in being such a wonderful dude to be around today. Smile

(04-22-2013, 01:18 AM)Wyew Wrote:

Oh wait....

Well, aren't you an amazing person. Please to continue to amuse us with your wonderful sense of humor.T9
If you go as far to even say holy crap to an argument that happens everyday on nearly every active forum, then you are one funny guy.

Good going, you comedic genios. You truly outdid yourself in being such a wonderful dude to be around today. Smile

Well, aren't you a pretentious hypocrite. Just stop. No one likes to see you try to act funny.
If you go as far to even say holy crap to an argument that happens everyday on nearly every active forum, then you are one big dumbass.

Good going, you insensitive moron. You truly outdid yourself in being such an arrogant dick today.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-22-2013, 01:18 AM)Wyew Wrote: genios.
wat
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(04-21-2013, 06:11 AM)Myem Wrote: Have you reconsidered your argument now that you have read my chats, EO?

Nope
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]