Hello, Buildism.
Linux Multimedia Studio, despite using only a Windows XP Dell laptop with a battery life of 5 minutes.
If you uploaded some of that music onto YouTube and made a lot more and got some subs, you could apply for Partnership and use some of that money to get a better laptop.
IDK, my parents won't let me even watch YouTube.

I know, might seem a bit strict, but I know there's a lot of crud out there... I checked out Newgrounds a while back but there was too much swearing and other totally wrong stuff there for me to even just look through the music...
Understandable. So, what kind of contests go on around here, besides the Summer Game Creation Contest? If there are some avatar-building ones, i'll be 100% sure in participating in those.
We had one a while back, mostly the contests are user-made ones that end up with a bit of prominence because there's no other ones going on. We have a whole forum for contests, so if you'd like to start one it's as easy as posting a thread,
Sounds simple enough. Anyway, what would someone do to apply for a position of power, such as Moderator or Developer?
We had a forum section for this, but it's been closed -- we have, if I remember right...

1 admin/creator (Jacob_)

2 Section Moderators (Fire, Ming-Yan)

1 Bot (BuildismBot)

1 Community Manager (Ashely)

9 Moderators (Me, Interwebs, Sazaho, Paradox, Login, Ice, Scripter, Land, Tyler)

And we only have about 30 active users besides that. Our staff is pretty big for a site our size.
Well I wish I had heard about this site earlier. Oh well.

Anyway, i'm currently working on a place that's a house based on the style typically used in Minecraft, and being made out of 10x10 blocks.
Player1up whut up Big Grin
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(08-06-2011, 01:35 AM)Glome Wrote: Player1up whut up Big Grin

Didn't I meet you on ThePheed?