Get the Cookie
I sneak into the Navy laboratory and steal the Alvin submersible and come down and catch the cookie from you with its pincers and bring it back to the surface.
I swim up to the Surface, I bring with me a Sperm Whale. I use it's head full of Hard Bluber and go down and get a Crane. I lift up the Sperm whale and destroy your car. While you are Hitch Hiking I put on a Builder's outfit and pick the Sperm whale back up, Land it on you but not the arm you are hitch Hiking with, The arm you have your Cookie in. I steal the cooking and then I go into a Giant 4678 Mile Long Rubber duck.
Fishermen were near the bay so they got fish and ate her. I saw a reflection of Party Pete in the ocean and suddenly I had the cookie.
I am now a soul. I come down from Hevan. I am trying tp find the cookie. I find Party Pete in the ocean. I ask him where you went. I you in the bucshes taking a leak, you put the cookie down. I steal it without you knowing. I get a train to Death Vally..
That is false, you went to Boring Land (Also known as hell) and you rot there for eternity. I still have the cookie and I'm eating it. Yum.
@LOL, I have a sniper Rifle down from hevan, I stop you from taking your first bite. I call Tyler to give me help.
No, the words of Party Pete hints that you are the AntiGuest