Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Want From This All
I get why he was demoted. In fact, I was apart of it. And as you can see, I convinced the owner of the site to demote him. So obviously he understands.
Might I add I like ming also. I just thought he wasn't fit for a moderator job.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I only have one alt on CubeBomb. I never spammed anything, of course Coder would call it spam, he was the one in the wrong.
Also to add on, the alt only has 16 posts 1 of which was a thread asking if the IP was logged as me [because it wasn't before]. How can it be 15 threads if it only has 15 posts from that time?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
You fired Ming? Because the lack of moderating skills? HTe thing is that Ming puts him self in the player`s shoes.
I'm going to need to kindly request that the arguing and flaming stops now. I need to go immediately (as in, immediately), so I need someone to take care of this thread. If you guys are still at it by tomorrow, then I'm afraid I will be forced to take a series of actions against all parties of the flame war. I do realize that this is mild now, but soon enough, I can see this thread blowing itself out of proportion.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
Coder it's fine. I don't see this turning into a flamewar, the situation pretty much blew away. (Not Completely)
Hello