Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My return: an important address to the Buildism community.
You just took a wrong step by saying I am one to use empty fact.
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-why-do-...and-stoofs
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Ashley--7178
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Ashely-...d-thoughts

A lot was deleted and posted in the chat.
I will update this list if I feel like digging out more crap.
Also, don't reply with any irrelevant crap. I am not someone who likes being called a fabricator of fact. I create theory, but only based off of what has happened.

You say that your assumption is proven fact only because others agree, yet when something contradicts it, you deny it is fact.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Ming-Yan,

I took the opportunity to read all three of the threads that you linked me to. I'm going to get straight to the point: the first two threads don't prove a thing other than the fact that there was *some* tension a while back before any of this House & Order crap started. These two threads, however, don't help your case too much. There just isn't enough content inside of them to see that before any of this House & Order stuff, problems were already there. What I *do* see is tension building, but that's about it.

As to the third thread you posted, I do have to agree that this is a huge foreshadow of the problems that we have seen, but since you've only supplied me with one valid thread to use as a point, I simply cannot edit my thread's content to match with your main ideas. These were the *very* beginnings of the roots to the problems that we have been seeing, but in my thread, as I have attempted to make clear to you before our "debate" went too far, I was only talking about the recent roots, not the ones that are either no long with us (deleted), nor the ones from weeks ago. Please keep that in mind when responding to this thread again.

I do have a few questions or you, however. How many threads in total can you estimate were deleted? Please be specific and use evidence to backup your estimation.

Also, do you have any other proof that you could give me to review?

I am open to suggestions and feedback and even objection, but that is only on certain logical conditions. I would think that you would know these conditions by now. If you need me to restate them, let me know.

I gave my evidence already; why would I need to restate it again? My evidence has _nothing_ to do with other people agreeing with me, rather hard, cold evidence. Also, my evidence is backed up by people who know that what I say is correct. That's all that my evidence is and ever will be in the future.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
How can I use evidence of something that doesn't exist.
Dude, I contradicted your claim, I was here the whole time, the simple truth is the order really is no cause of anything that happened.

I mean, I shouldn't have even replied, I could just post something ignorant like, you are trying to make an assumption when you stepped into the the middle of the situation without the background knowledge to understand the result of this all.

The simple fact that you didn't know that this has happened before just proves that ignorant statement. You said I need to give evidence, I gave you solid THREADS.
You say give evidence of deleted stuff, it's deleted that's like if someone told me to dig up all the crap about you...

CoderRyne, the flare was caused by me and LOL talking about Ashely in threads that have nothing to do with the order.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-12-2011, 05:05 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: CoderRyne, the flare was caused by me and LOL talking about Ashely in threads that have nothing to do with the order.
LOL AND Glome have been making threads like this before the order as well. Something I stated about 5 times.

CoderRyne, read this thread. This is what started it, and it was nothing to do with the order. http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-I-m-fee...ght=biased
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

It took several hours all together to fix the situation. The few staff who I would like thank specifically for doing an excellent job are:

1.) Jacob
2.) Ashely
3.) Login
4.) Fire

I read it all, I agree with the house thing being bad.

I thought it was annoying anyways.

(08-11-2011, 12:33 AM)CoderRyne Wrote: Hello again, Buildism community members and staff,

IMPORTANT INTRODUCTION:

*****If you are about to leave this thread without reading more than a few words, then before you go, please at least read the paragraph below this one. I'd appreciate it more than you know.*****

I know that some of you looking at my thread for the first time are probably thinking of posting something like, "tl;dr", or not even responding at all to what I have to say because of how long it is. Rest assured, I understand. I really would hope, however, that you would read what I have to say very closely, or at least skim it and then respond. You guys must understand that this situation is very serious, and that if you care at all about Buildism, we cannot let this happen ever again. We must work as a team - the community and staff together. I won't force you to read any further, but just remember one thing at the very minimum: we, as a whole, are counting on you to be there for us at times such as this - for times like always. Please don't let us down. I took the time to break up this thread into organized sections to make reading at least a little bit easier on all of you. I thank you if you are still with me. Please read on to see what this thread is going to be about.

BACKGROUND STORY:

I don't think anybody noticed or really cared at all, but I have not posted more than once within several days. During this time, however, I have been active for almost both days straight without breaks. You might be wondering - how can someone be active for almost two days straight with almost no breaks besides for necessities, yet giving their refusal to post on the community forums? I have an answer for you, my good friends.

During this time, I have been looking through the forums in shock, talking with staff and members off-site about the issues we have been having, and even going as far as to hold small meetings with the Buildism moderation team and administration about these issues. During our time together, upon my feedback and advice, we all agreed that it was time to make a change to Buildism. This time around, however, the change would be major. You are seeing your first glimpse of the changes just by reading this thread. Please read on.

THE BEGINNING OF THE PROBLEMS:

Many of the Buildism members - and even some of the staff for that matter do not seem to see problems when problems are literally put before us. In fact, let's back up a bit. Before any of the problems that were occurring within the past two days were going on and they were merely just beginning to form, I began to foreshadow a huge community disaster coming up in the near future that many of you still don't even see happening right now even when it continues to grow from the root. Now hold the phone.

Some of you are probably thinking to yourselves, "is the fool posting this thread actually legitimately serious? How can someone predict something bad happening and claiming that something this serious is happening right now before us when I see nothing like this going on? Why am I even bothering to read this garbage? I have better things to do!"

Well, here is your answer before you even bother to state what you are thinking:

1.) Yes, I am very serious.
2.) Well, if you really see anything, open your eyes; look around you. If you still have no clue, keep reading on.
3.) You are reading this "garbage" because you know deep down inside that it's the sad truth.
4.) If you have better things to do, then go do them. All I know is that if you really feel that way, then I see no reason for you to be a part of the Buildism community because you obviously don't care if something awful happens to it.

To those of you who actually thought what I put into quotes: did my responses answer some of your inquiries? I sure hope so. If not, then you might want to keep reading further.

Continuing on, I think that I should tell you where I caught the problems that I saw by the root before they even developed so that you know that I'm not a liar or completely full of it. Some of you might be shocked; others might be angry. Hopefully you will hear me out on this. Ladies and gentlemen of Buildism, I present to you the root of the problems:

"The House & the Order" is the little forum-wide "roleplaying group" that started the major problems that you see right now. I have many staff members who I refuse to name (they can tell you if they choose to do so) who second my accusation against this RP-like group. I quote one staff member: "If I would have been home during the time that all of this was going on, and if I were aware that all of these problems would have been initiated, then I would have squashed this house and order crap before it got as far as it did."

I also quote another staff member: "I think it's pointless crap".

And another staff member: "I think the House and Order is just a more role-playing-like version of a moderator's job, and heavily revised, but by the people. It sounds like the Declaration of Independence. I do not like them, I think it causes unnecessary and unneeded drama for a simple entertainment."

Another question you might have is, "What did they do wrong"? The House and Order began by gaining popularity through causing problems on the forum. Somehow, the Buildism staff were not fixing these problems when they should have. The ones that I have spoke with really regret not squashing this group in their prime. I warned the staff several times before anything major happened. Well, my advice was ignored, and now the damage has been done. What were the major problems that have occurred and what damage has been done? Read on.

THE SITUATIONS:

The situations that have occurred were very serious. Members of this House & Order RP-like group were able to get away with making very poor-in-taste threads and posts directed towards staff and members of the community. These threads and posts were in regards to unreasonable, pointless topics such as:

1.) Exiling staff and members from the house and order or community or whatever you want to call it. This is harassment and just plain cruel.
2.) Flaming and starting flame wars with staff and members.
3.) Personal attacking staff and members.
4.) Directly creating many threads, filling up the forums with garbage (in other words, indirectly spamming to get "well known").
5.) Posting inappropriate content on the forums that had very bad sexual references.
6.) Trolling the community manager and accusing her of things that were not true in attempt to get her removed from her position and to gain attention *on the public forums*.
7.) Creating a very big deal about Ming-Yan's demotion when it wasn't a big deal to begin with. It's nobody's concern, and Jacob had good reasons to demote Ming-Yan as he even stated earlier today.
8.) Feel free to add on to the list if you have more, but make sure you send me a private message without posting more list items on this thread!

For whatever reason, like I said, the staff were not taking care of almost any of this. I know mostly everything about this situation, but what I don't know is why they were not taking action before any of these issues blew out of proportion. I don't think any of the Buildism staff can deny that this is true. The evidence is right here: all of the bad threads and posts were locked or deleted earlier today. Some of these threads and posts were over a day old.

No matter how you look at it, all of these problems, at the very least, formulated due to the House and Order crap. Let's be honest here: was this RP-like group *really* worth causing all of this trouble over? Is this RP-like group *really* permitted to go against the rules of Buildism? I rest my case.

FIXING THE SITUATION:

Today, the situation was almost completely squashed. The damage that was done was horrendous, and in the end the forums were filled with garbage from the House & Order, and many staff members and even some members (including myself) were shaken, hurt, and even angered. Let's face it - even though these feelings that many of us were feeling at least a little bit by the end of the largest portion of the problems we were facing are just feelings, a lot of us were very unhappy and uncomfortable. This, my friends, is completely unacceptable. No one, I repeat, *no one* should be feeling this way over a forum for an online game.

It took several hours all together to fix the situation. The few staff who I would like thank specifically for doing an excellent job are:

1.) Jacob
2.) Ashely
3.) Login
4.) Fire

They were, from what I have seen, the only staff who were helping me fix these problems in the community.

Let me get straight to the point of this thread. Please read the final large forum post section:

LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES & NOT REPEATING HISTORY:

Based on everything that I have stated today in this thread, which was all approved by mainly two staff members (Ashely and Login), I hope that you, the members of the Buildism community, can learn from your mistakes and not repeat history. The same goes for the staff of Buildism. I want you guys to take a look at my suggestions. These go for everyone. Please follow what I tell you because those who do not will probably be frowned upon by the staff and community. This is only because we all know that what happened in the past few days was completely unacceptable; people who repeat mistakes are insane... or at least, that's the technical definition of insanity. I don't think that anyone wants insane members on Buildism.

Suggestions:
1.) @Staff & Members: FOLLOW THE RULES!
2.) @Staff & Members: Do not create groups such as the House & Order that are meant to create the problems that were listed in "THE SITUATIONS" section of this thread or others.
3.) @Staff: Ban groups like the House & Order from even existing in the first place on Buildism.
4.) @Staff: Take action when you find it necessary to do so. Don't be so loose with moderation.
5.) @Staff & Members: Do not feed the fire with these bad situations! Report and move on; don't make these situations worse than they already are. I've even seen some staff who I will not name go into some of these threads and cause more problems instead of fixing them with their moderation tools and logic.
6.) @Staff: Take major action on those who deserve it; don't let the people who caused all of this chaos get away with what they have done!

CONCLUSION:

With all of that being said, I, henceforth, beg you all to please learn from your mistakes and to never let something like this happen again. I care deeply about the Buildism community. If you guys care too, then please take the advice that I put before you.

If you have read this entire thread, I just want to give you the most sincere thank-you that there is to give. I'm not thanking you for reading it though; I'm saying thank you for taking the time necessary to learn from your mistakes. Thank you for that.

Let's move on now. Feel free to comment on this thread. Remember: sometimes, posting isn't the best idea. And that is the key to having a golden opportunity in the Buildism community.

Best of luck to you all.

This was really well Written And I read every bit of it.