Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Buildism failed.
(10-02-2011, 08:33 PM)Interwebs Wrote: It says something about the community there.

And the fact that Actionizer wasn't fired last I saw.

There was actually an admin war going on in the announcement banner (like ROBLOX's) about limited items (like ROBLOX's) that Actionizer was making only one of. And in the chat (you can see it in that thread where me and Kieron messed with Fish when she was still partly human) he called Ashely a ****ing *****.

Tyrannical admins who are too young to see most movies, a layout patched together from two other sites and some Photoshop and Flash and Javascript, a misleading name, a community made of rejects from a community too dumb to have a conversation with...

Each time I go there, I lose some time, some brain cells, some patience, and some temper.

And as Hippo_Yay says, having a bipolar partially insane autistic diabetic pre-teen as an administrator is about the best reason I can see for not hanging out around there. Kieron is better. I hate to be so blunt (maybe rude) about it, but I was about the only one who tried to help Fish after the first few times and it's hopeless.
I ,lol'd at this:

Safety
We keep our forums clean and PG13 rated as possible.

Then explain what Tom is doing in chat.

I thought of going point by point contradicting you, but what's the point?

You are mentally sick, reason nor common sense will ever work with you.

Enjoy being a mod in that awful site, just as long as we don't have to hear about you again im fine
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Their probable answer:

"chat is not a forum

herpity derpity loopholes FTW

now gobwdy

oops, too late"
(10-02-2011, 11:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Their probable answer:

"chat is not a forum

herpity derpity loopholes FTW

now gobwdy

oops, too late"

Buildism: :gun_bandana: tGL: :embarassed::crazy:
The "gamer" land the only game includes random numbers and adding that sounds like first grader would play it.But wait they already do it's nine tenths of your community.Almost all of iteams are copied from roblox.The IQ of tgl's commmunity is the equalivant of my ass now sir please shut the hell up fact that you even dare to say a gaming site with one low quality game is better than Buildism.

Hell I even believe thebestgamers (forums.thebestgamers.net) is better than thegamerland
You jelly? At least their is a curency system.
Oh shut the hell up, you 11 year old pervert.

Currency doesn't mean anything, why would we be jelly of that? You jelly of our GAMES?

They still have one of the crappiest communities, ugly avatars, and have YOU as an admin.

Onto my next point, get out. You're just here to annoy us and brag about tGL when in actual fact, there's no games, just some "blackjack" and some other thing that was done in paint.

Renamed to: TheLimitedLand

c:

Jelly?

Not really, I do like currency system but tgl one is to buy ugly stuff for ugly people.

Buildism has real games, even better, you can make your OWN game, where you creativity takes place

While Thegamerland pushes the limits of imagination...BACKWARDS!