Kieron's Ultimate Survival - Minecraft
I am working on a minecraft level where you are put into a small area surrounded by the indestructible bedrock, you will be forced to either work together and escape, or fight for resources.

Rules and Limitations
There all barely any limitations but, if you break out into war with redstone traps and weaponary, the land will be seperated, if that continues, a massive TNT explosion will finish everything off as I end the server. There is also no food, so your escape is timed.

The rules disallow you to smuggle resources obtained from the main-land after escaping into the bedrock container, you are also disallowed to be caught with:
  • Diamond
  • Gold
  • Wool of any sort
  • TNT
  • Lava bucket
  • Obsidian

Every 10 minutes, I will force you to declare every item, if you have any disallowed items, you will be killed.

Objective
The objective is too get out of the boundaries undetected and alive. If you try to escape there will be many traps around the outer-perimeter, including:

Landmines
Arrow shooters
Lava traps

Along with traps, 5 guard towers are loaded with 640 arrows and a bow, ready to snipe the escapees, you have permission to try and destroy guard towers using smuggled resources.

As a reward if you escape, you can live freely in the main-land, declaring war on the bedrock container, setting friends free, fighting the guards and grabbing any resource you want.

If you are to escape, you should do it stealthly, if you are spotted, then the guards will set off redstone sirens, which will alert other guards to shoot and search, but this can also be used to divert attention while your friend gets out.

Your secondary objective is to get everyone out and slay the guards, after taking out all traps and sending the bedrock areas into death.

Beware of decoy traps, which can get you stuck ready for guards to snipe you.

Screenshots
[Image: iwt6w9.png]

Details
Network Name: KieronUltimateSurvival
Password: 123
IP: 5.211.57.107
Thought #1: Sounds alright.

Thought #2: I smell epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail... This would be HARSH. After all, with no iron, you have no good tools, no minecarts, no water buckets, a lot of stuff you can't obtain.
Sounds interesting, but I agree with Qwerty about the iron.
(10-24-2011, 10:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Thought #1: Sounds alright.

Thought #2: I smell epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail after epic fail... This would be HARSH. After all, with no iron, you have no good tools, no minecarts, no water buckets, a lot of stuff you can't obtain.

As I said, this is a small container, there is no room for minecarts, there is no water etc.

Then again, it could used as a minecart escape...
Also, why is Lapis disallowed? All that it can do is make blue dye and thus blue wool, right? Nobody would be heartbroken if it were disallowed or anything but I see no reason for it to be unusable. Diamond, lava bucket, obsidian, gold -- I get why those would be contraband. But I think Lapis could be allowed without any issues.
(10-25-2011, 05:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Also, why is Lapis disallowed? All that it can do is make blue dye and thus blue wool, right? Nobody would be heartbroken if it were disallowed or anything but I see no reason for it to be unusable. Diamond, lava bucket, obsidian, gold -- I get why those would be contraband. But I think Lapis could be allowed without any issues.

It would cause griefing, and if it burned, it would probably burn the trees.
(10-25-2011, 05:40 PM)Mustachio Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 05:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Also, why is Lapis disallowed? All that it can do is make blue dye and thus blue wool, right? Nobody would be heartbroken if it were disallowed or anything but I see no reason for it to be unusable. Diamond, lava bucket, obsidian, gold -- I get why those would be contraband. But I think Lapis could be allowed without any issues.

How? I rechecked the wiki -- it said nothing about Lapis Lazuli the block or ore burning at all, let alone more than wood or coal or anything.
(10-25-2011, 05:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

How? I rechecked the wiki -- it said nothing about Lapis Lazuli the block or ore burning at all, let alone more than wood or coal or anything.

I meant the wool.
Ah. But then you can't have beds if you don't have wool.
(10-25-2011, 05:52 PM)Mustachio Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 05:40 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

I meant the wool.

Surely it makes more sense to disallow wool and allow lapis.