Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_JACOB: RELIGION BASHING [censored]
ITT: "durr u said religion in the wrong context i have no explanation as to why i bashed someone's beliefs"
Dude, he wasn't going out and shouting "CREATIONISM IS RETARDED".

He wasn't yelling "CHRISTIANITY IS DUMB".

He was just making a point by using a metaphor with a particular part of a belief that MOST PEOPLE agree is not what happened. He was just INDIRECTLY saying Buildism is not a copy of Roblox, because many people have proved otherwise, in the same way that Creationism has been proved otherwise.

If you still believe in Creationism, fine -- but you'd be a really bad scientist. I could list the billion and five ways that Creationism doesn't make sense. Most religious arguments can never be proved one way or another. This one can. But if you believe in creationism, well, good for you -- you wouldn't make a good scientist, but you could still be a preacher or a clerk or a football player or whatever.

(11-21-2011, 11:32 PM)purcorp Wrote: ITT: "durr u said religion in the wrong context i have no explanation as to why i bashed someone's beliefs"

That's because I didn't actually bash anyone's beliefs. I was comparing something you said about Buildism (don't ask me exactly what, it was over a month ago.) to a belief in creationism, because the statement "Buildism is a copy of Roblox" and "The earth was created in seven days 6,000 years ago" have a lot in common with each other: they have both been disproved, and they are both promoted by people who have done little to analyze their truthfulness, or simply hold on to ideas because they like them. That's all there is to it, I never said that creationism is crap or that people who believe it are stupid.
How retarded are you? I've said worse in this community about that cult you call "Christianity".
....I am a christian and you can't change that. I really respect Jesus.
Don't reply.
Creationism is true = All humans are inbred (Christian version)
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Plus there is proof Earth is way older than 6,000 years. Look at the dinosaurs and the very ancient civilizations like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Ancient China.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Let me ease it on you're weak I.Q.
Let's ask yourself.
1.If Adam and Eve where white, how are there black people? (Not racist -_-)
2.What makes Christianity better then any other religion?
[Image: 310677_278450025515111_100000503473306_1...5388_n.jpg]
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(12-09-2011, 04:04 AM)simonheros Wrote: 1.If Adam and Eve where white, how are there black people? (Not racist -_-)

Some said that "the mark of Cain" was black skin.

However, the whole Adam and Eve idea is paradoxical. Adam and Eve had only 3 children, all boys, one of whom is killed, the other exiled. Seth goes off and starts a family. With whom?

Religious texts cannot be taken word for word, even if you believe in the religion.
(12-09-2011, 04:04 AM)simonheros Wrote: Let me ease it on you're weak I.Q.
Let's ask yourself.
1.If Adam and Eve where white, how are there black people? (Not racist -_-)
2.What makes Christianity better then any other religion?

1- Africans that we know now a days have their skin color due to a natural adaptance to the conditions of the place they live

2- I don't think it is better than other religions, but is the one I chose
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]