Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How come myem can spam the website up?
(04-14-2013, 04:08 AM)EvilOne Wrote: I think it's funny how Myem can posts countless posts arguing his side and glome has yet to reply.

I think it's funny how you assume that all my posts (When in reality just two) are directed towards Glome and you think that I have an advantage that Glome has to ignore me and you make this pathetic piece of crap post assuming that it's fair to me that because Glome will never reply to my posts it makes me the villain for actually standing up.

people who think like this and glome should be put in concentration camps and brutally tortured to (removed to prevent hurt feelings)
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Excel, I have waited for hours and days and I haven't gotten a single justification from him on anything that he has said.

How the fuck is it fair that shits like him are allowed to live and insult with the intent to never look back and indirectly instigate more aggravation?

How is that even better than standing up for yourself to some complete shitstain who doesn't bother to help the community that he so "desperately sympathizes" for because of me?

He's worse than me, he's everything that's wrong with every forumer ever, and that's worse than having my reputation for being motivated to stand up, and that should be true to you for a very good reason.

So fuck your shity dick sucking idol, he didn't contribute jackshit, he only caused our downfall.
(04-14-2013, 04:41 AM)Myem Wrote: [Image: hKKD3ga.png]
Is My Little Pony and PEEPEE the only thing in the swear filter?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(04-14-2013, 06:19 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 04:41 AM)Myem Wrote: [Image: hKKD3ga.png]
Is My Little Pony and PEEPEE the only thing in the swear filter?

It seems to change every time that you refresh it.
Apparently it only uses 2 words at a time.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]