Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build & Share Games
Buildism is a absolutely chargeless 2D bold conception tool. It is currently in development, but you can already actualize your amateur and allotment them on our website. Multiplayer is currently buggy, but you're acceptable to try it.

(02-07-2012, 08:03 AM)buildist Wrote: Buildism is a absolutely chargeless 2D bold conception tool. It is currently in development, but you can already actualize your amateur and allotment them on our website. Multiplayer is currently buggy, but you're acceptable to try it.

That's correct, Mr. Bot.
Shall I, or shall I not...
http://buildism.net Wrote:Buildism - Build & Share Games

Buildism is a completely free 2D game creation tool. It is currently in development, but you can already create your games and share them on our website. Multiplayer is currently buggy, but you're welcome to try it.

(02-07-2012, 08:03 AM)buildist Wrote: Buildism is a absolutely chargeless 2D bold conception tool. It is currently in development, but you can already actualize your amateur and allotment them on our website. Multiplayer is currently buggy, but you're acceptable to try it.

I dunno about you, but I think it lost something in the translation.
(02-07-2012, 05:24 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
http://buildism.net Wrote:Buildism - Build & Share Games

Buildism is a completely free 2D game creation tool. It is currently in development, but you can already create your games and share them on our website. Multiplayer is currently buggy, but you're welcome to try it.

I dunno about you, but I think it lost something in the translation.

On-topic: I think you can infer Tongue

Off-topic I didn't know links worked in quote names. Interesting.
Absolutely chargeless. Actualize your amateur. Allotment them. Acceptable to try it.

A very "A" happy translator.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-07-2012, 09:24 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Absolutely chargeless. Actualize your amateur. Allotment them. Acceptable to try it.

A very "A" happy translator.

Likely, it gets the meaning and then searches for a word with that meaning alphabetically -- not necessarily the word closest to that meaning.
APPEARS ACTUAL!

(looks legit)
(02-07-2012, 10:15 PM)Duck Wrote: APPEARS ACTUAL!

(looks legit)

"Appears authentic" would be better.
(02-08-2012, 12:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 10:15 PM)Duck Wrote: APPEARS ACTUAL!

(looks legit)

"Appears authentic" would be better.

But Actual comes before Authentic.