What do you guys think?
[Image: eQsaE7]
I was bored, took me like 10 minutes to make, I think its a pretty cool idea.

What I mean with the Twitter thing is basically like how Twitter is only on Building. I'm sure Jacob could code something.
What do you guys think?

Updated
Hello
I don't see a bio :O Other than that it doesn't look too bad.
(03-22-2012, 02:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I don't see a bio :O Other than that it doesn't look too bad.

I just updated it, I didnt put to much design into it but I did like how it came out. I was completely bored and just finish homework so I decided to make it.

I'm planning this week on making some more, if anyone wants one for their site.

List all the pages you want me to do, I'll come out with a first drawing and if you like it we can progress and you to coding it.
Hello
It looks really good.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(03-22-2012, 02:38 PM)Ashely Wrote: [Image: eQsaE7]

What I mean with the Twitter thing is basically like how Twitter is only on Building. I'm sure Jacob could code something.
What do you guys think?

Updated

I like it, but there's a lot of rounded boxes. What if I used the general layout but made it look like the existing design?
It looks a lot like an old profile design I used for the-glome about a year ago. lol
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(03-22-2012, 03:37 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 02:38 PM)Ashely Wrote: [Image: eQsaE7]

What do you guys think?

Updated

I like it, but there's a lot of rounded boxes. What if I used the general layout but made it look like the existing design?

Yeah I dont think you have the right things in the right sections. Like where the games is at for an example.

It would be awesome if you made it the layout cause it looks a lot more pretty. Another idea for stats is PLace visits.
Hello
Not good.
Thanks Eric.
Hello
(03-24-2012, 08:48 PM)Assasin Wrote: Not good.

[Image: il1jaw.gif]
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.