Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does "God" Exist?
(04-14-2012, 09:50 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 05:42 PM)Hippo Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 04:25 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Also I heard that the Catholic Church rapes little boys. Jesus just whispered to me that Religion itself is bad and caused many deaths and wars.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrg7qGGiUItcATkCgr64x...mMtdcKFJ0h]
And, no offence to religious people but God and the things he supposedly does (especially the Christian creation story) are complete bullBRITNEY SPEARS.

There is no so thing as god, but Jesus exists. The Catholic Church needs to be destroyed for rapeing innocent little children. The only good thing Christianity provided was Calenders and pretty much that is it.

-American Culture
-Christmas
-British Culture
-French Culture
-Spanish Culture
-Easter

And you need to be destroyed because nobody likes your constant rants.
(04-14-2012, 09:50 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: There is no such thing as god, but Jesus exists. The Catholic Church needs to be destroyed for raping innocent little children. The only good thing Christianity provided was Calenders and pretty much that is it.

Please post stuff related to the topic. Religion itself has nothing to do with this topic.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-14-2012, 09:52 PM)Interwebs Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 09:50 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: There is no such thing as god, but Jesus exists. The Catholic Church needs to be destroyed for raping innocent little children. The only good thing Christianity provided was Calenders and pretty much that is it.

Please post stuff related to the topic. Religion itself has nothing to do with this topic.

Who knows if there is no god or god. I believe there is no god, but Jesus helps out and he himself hates Religion. If I were "God", I would send all the ignorant Christians(no offense) to "hell" and destroy their religion.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-14-2012, 09:56 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 09:52 PM)Interwebs Wrote:

Who knows if there is no god or god. I believe there is no god, but Jesus helps out and he himself hates Religion. If I were "God", I would send all the ignorant Christians(no offense) to "hell" and destroy their religion.

The Contradictory level in that statement...

is...

OVER 2472839569623Q8754362865865 THOUSAND

Jesus was a loyal jew -.-

Because numbers are too mainstream.
There is no way to prove that God does not exist.

The way I would try to explain that logic would go something like this:

Nobody in our planet has definite proof of extraterrestrial life. (UFOs, if they aren't hallucinations or outright lies, are usually either weird things involving light and clouds or government test stuff (I'm thinking Roswell here). No proof of them being aliens.) However, the universe is unimaginably large. Who can say for sure that there isn't some mouselike blob living on a rocky planet outside star XJ-T64 in the Andromeda galaxy? (That's not to say you should try to persuade everyone you know that a mouselike blob lives on a rocky planet outside star XJ-T64 in the Andromeda galaxy. It's just a random example.)

In the same way, there is no way you can prove that NO god exists whatsoever.

As for what I think of it,

I don't really think that the regular "Christian" God, I think in the Bible He's called Jehovah, exists, especially not as described literally in the Bible. This may just be the programmer in me speaking, but if there is a Creator, I think it's more along the lines of "He wrote the laws of math and physics and initiated the Big Bang" than "He created the Universe and controls Everything in It". And if that happened, it's highly likely that in whatever realm He exist(ed?) in, we'd have no way to comprehend it. It's like if Jeff was a conscientious being and not just a drawing. How would you manage to explain depth to him when all he knows is height and length?
You seem to be very on the edge with religion, qwery.

So you're telling me you just believe in a higher power that governs all? You're not really on any religion?
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
How do you know if something actually exist if it isn't being observed?
:O
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-15-2012, 02:56 AM)Glome Wrote: How do you know if something actually exist if it isn't being observed?
:O

For example, the double slit experiment.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(04-15-2012, 02:50 AM)Chaos Wrote: You seem to be very on the edge with religion, qwery.

So you're telling me you just believe in a higher power that governs all? You're not really on any religion?

More like that I'm not discounting the possibility that there is some higher power, but that if there is, it's probably something that the average (or higher than average) human mind would be unable to truly comprehend.

I'm a very scientific person and there is no logical way that I can see science and religion meshing well together. In my opinion, religion happens when people can't use science to explain things. Why does the sun race around the sky? Well, it must be driven around by the Great Googly-Moogly of Marzipan as he patrols the sky.
(04-15-2012, 01:33 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Who can say for sure that there isn't some mouselike blob living on a rocky planet outside star XJ-T64 in the Andromeda galaxy?

Yeah
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]