• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does "God" Exist?
Science in a nutshell:

Say something, and it's true.
No.

Religion in a nutshell:

Say something and its true.

Science in a nutshell:

Look at other things. Look at something. Look at other things. Return to something and use logic.
Religion: "I don't know. God did it!"
Science: "I don't know. Let's find out!"
Religion: "I don't know. God did it!"
Science: "I don't know. Let's say it is what we think!"
US Government: "I don't know. If something has a vegetable on it, it's a vegetable!"
Kieron: "I don't know. So I'll make up some random junk and explain it with that!"
Qwertygiy: "I don't know. So I'll offend users for not agreeing with me!"
[Image: tumblr_m65uwevjnJ1r8emiu.png]
>Last post was making fun of US government
>Gets mad when Qwerty does it towards you
(07-05-2012, 04:42 PM)Kieron Wrote: Science: "I don't know. Let's say it is what we think!"

Science is based of facts, deep research, investigating and experimenting.

My opinion involving the thread:

I'm an Atheist, my reason is that is you carefully look back into time, you will realize that all this thoughts we call "religion" and "god" were used by primitive men to explain things that weren't possible with the lack of technology and knowledge back in that time. But with time, people of science started to create theories that proved religion wrong.

Example:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Church: "The sun spins around the Earth"

Galileo Galilei: "By deep researching with this device i invented called "telescope" i discovered that the Earth spins around the sun"
Church: "God created the first humans, Adam and Eva"

Charles Darwin: "I investigated many species of the earth,and by a series of experiments i have found out that species evolve, and that the first men came from their ancient relative, the pliopithecus"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxh6kgujf--mtGQAwLe33...1PCq3eSuSy]
Most modern religions are hear to explain how to behave. In the bible it explains that God made the universe, and that doesn`t mean you shouldn`t figure out how he made it. God wants all of to understand him. People really have a missconseption of science and religion. Science and religion is really the SAME THING. I believe the Big Bang theroy is possible, and if it is, God made it.

I recently watched an Stephen Hawking documentary titled “Did God Create the Universe?” In it he said, that before universe was made, all the matter was condenced into something very small. It was dencer than a black hole. A black hole is so dence that somehow, time doesn't exist, and this is the same for the Big Bang. He explains that since time never existed before the Big Bang, there was no time for a creator to make the universe. Therefore, there is no god.

I strongly dissagree with this. God could have come from a different dimension, or maybe his theroy is incorect. We live in the dimmenson where there is time. There is a demenson where time does not exist, and every event happens at once. God lives in this demension. That is why he and his angels can predict the future, and this might partialy prove Stephen wrong.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Another reason i have to be Atheist is that i believe that life is short, and we only live it once, so i plan to live it without a what i believe to be imaginary being putting limits to pleasure and excitement.