I may have to reconsider some things about Roblox.
(05-07-2012, 09:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Stickmasterluke is the only user I'm aware of to create a fun, non-rule-breaking game that was so original and unexpected that it had to be deleted because of a security issue. People could type swear-words into LOLCaptions and sadly it had to go because of that.

Also, Helicopter -- amazingly like the original Flash game. And the skating one is obviously incomplete, but very nice. I'm not the only one to remember Tony Hawk 2!

Meanwhile, TheGamer101 has a sword-fighting game.

I don't play fighting games.

Oh yeah I remember Helicopter, the best Flash Game in ROBLOX yet. About TheGamer101... I am not talking about his sword fighting games, I was trying to refer to his new game, "Ages of ROBLOXia", or something like that.
[Image: card.png]
(05-07-2012, 10:12 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 09:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Stickmasterluke is the only user I'm aware of to create a fun, non-rule-breaking game that was so original and unexpected that it had to be deleted because of a security issue. People could type swear-words into LOLCaptions and sadly it had to go because of that.

Also, Helicopter -- amazingly like the original Flash game. And the skating one is obviously incomplete, but very nice. I'm not the only one to remember Tony Hawk 2!

Oh yeah I remember Helicopter, the best Flash Game in ROBLOX yet. About TheGamer101... I am not talking about his sword fighting games, I was trying to refer to his new game, "Ages of ROBLOXia", or something like that.

Grahamcracker6 just makes Obbys. >_>
(05-07-2012, 10:15 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

I honestly never heard of him... I like play the games that are the most popular and classics.
(05-07-2012, 10:18 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:

I honestly never heard of him... I like play the games that are the most popular and classics.

Grahamcracker6 makes Obbys ALL THE TIME, his whole places are just Obbys
(05-07-2012, 10:23 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 10:18 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:

Grahamcracker6 makes Obbys ALL THE TIME, his whole places are just Obbys

There's two types... amazing and interesting.

Amazing people have great work to show, but they don't get popular for long. Interesting people suspense others to think and observe something for a long time. I think Grahamcracjer6 is Amazing, xD.