Anyone want to try out my new Minecraft mod?
(05-12-2012, 12:43 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You should make a lightning rod. So when you have it set up during a storm, it always gets hit by lightning and makes a red stone signal.

Alblaka, the creator of IndustrialCraft2, says it's impossible to do without base-class edits, and he's one of the best Minecraft modders there is. I could try... but if he can't, I doubt I can.
(05-12-2012, 01:41 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 12:43 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You should make a lightning rod. So when you have it set up during a storm, it always gets hit by lightning and makes a red stone signal.

Alblaka, the creator of IndustrialCraft2, says it's impossible to do without base-class edits, and he's one of the best Minecraft modders there is. I could try... but if he can't, I doubt I can.

Then do base-class edits if you need to.
Base-class edits = harder to install, less compatibility, harder to update when Minecraft updates (or if it's a Forge file, when Forge updates -- which is a lot).

I may try to do what I did with the Portable Disc Player and make it an optional add-on instead of included with it, assuming I can make it.
(05-12-2012, 01:42 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Base-class edits = harder to install, less compatibility, harder to update when Minecraft updates (or if it's a Forge file, when Forge updates -- which is a lot).

I may try to do what I did with the Portable Disc Player and make it an optional add-on instead of included with it, assuming I can make it.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF YOU BELIEVE.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
No thanks... I don't have the Minecraft game. (:/)
[Image: card.png]