Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC vs. Console vs. Handheld
If you have a good enough computer, then consoles just can't stand up as high. Yeah, you're never going to see a game as all-encompassing as Gran Turismo 5 or as astonishingly good graphics as Burnout: Paradise City on the PC, but you can't play Buildism or Bloons Tower Defense or Roblox on a console, and as the recent release of Minecraft on the 360 shows, you're not going to get as good a gameplay on console games.

Same point towards handheld -- your data storage is tiny, your graphics are neccessarily limited, and the biggest bonus with it (not a small one) is that you can take it about anywhere.

I have a PC, console, and a handheld, and I still use all three, but overall, I'd have to say if I'm stuck with one, let it be the PC mainly because it's not a unitasker and the variety of things it can do well outweighs the things it can't. In my opinion.

As for mods: No game that is moddable does not have an advanced anti-hacking system. It's nearly impossible to successfully hack Minecraft servers with anything better than an X-ray mod, which is easily spotted and stopped. Meanwhile, at Roblox, which does NOT allow mods....
Funny, whenever I go visit my friends house, I take my Xbox 360 slim with me, I can't do that with my PC.
I can take my laptop about anywhere and it just takes a few seconds to plug it in and set it up.

Meanwhile, if I try to hook my Wii up anywhere, it takes 15 minutes.
Yes but can you laptop run multi-platform games?
(05-13-2012, 01:21 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Yes but can you laptop run multi-platform games?

Portal 2. Minecraft. As Glome said, Battlefield.
I can run all of those on my slim and it only takes about 3 minutes to set up. Tongue
But your slim cannot run Gran Turismo 5. Or Bloons Tower Defense 5.
That's why I would bring my PS3 slim and my laptop.
So, you can lug around three things, or you can lug around one. ^_^
PS3, Laptop and my Xbox all in my bag. So we can play GT5, Halo and some Bloons.