Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC vs. Console vs. Handheld
(05-13-2012, 01:30 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: PS3, Laptop and my Xbox all in my bag. So we can play GT5, Halo and some Bloons.

Kinda highlights my point. You can't do everything on one system, but you've got to tug around two consoles and only one computer.
That still doesn't mean that PC is better, and we totally forgot that handheld was in this too. Take my handheld to play some games too!
PC Minecraft > Xbox Minecraft > Handheld Minecraft.

Having played PC and Handheld and read a description of Xbox Minecraft, I can pretty surely state that.

And like I said, you can only carry around so many game systems -- if you had to choose one, just one, PC would probably be best.
If I had to choose one, I'd pick my console, since so many of my friends have Xbox or PS3 and they all hate PC.
Xbox Minecraft >>>>> PC Minecraft

Handheld Minecraft
Wait - slow down.

Handheld Minecraft?
EDIT: Oh - the Android/iOS.
Good job out there, Digno.
Anyways, I would have to go with console, since
I was good at this one game on a XBox, but the PC version - the controls were so hard.
(05-13-2012, 02:44 PM)Dignity Wrote: Anyways, I would have to go with console, since
I was good at this one game on a XBox, but the PC version - the controls were so hard.

True, but you can always get a USB joystick/controller.
(05-13-2012, 02:44 PM)Dignity Wrote: Anyways, I would have to go with console, since

What game was it?
You can plug in an xbox controller to windows and it works as a joystick.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]