Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
I posted 2 things since she came back. 2!

And always my fault isn't it.

How comes there isn't a rule for biased banning?
(05-31-2012, 10:48 PM)Luckyone Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 10:46 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm on the side of law and peace. I really do not want a repeat of the debacle that happened in August. That event is the biggest single reason why we do not have twice the active users we have today.

When someone does something wrong, don't do something wrong back.
It's called retaliation.
If you were in war, and someone shoots a cannon at you, do you shoot back?

If it's Buildism, no. They got rid of their cannons 'cause they are great enough not to be attacked.
(05-31-2012, 10:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Bad example. We are not in a war or anything resembling a war.

If you were in a street fair and someone tripped someone else, do you punch the tripper and start a riot?
Like I said, there are consequences for actions, and our community is sick of this abusive moderator.

(05-31-2012, 10:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Bad example. We are not in a war or anything resembling a war.

If you were in a street fair and someone tripped someone else, do you punch the tripper and start a riot?

1 person v 1 person in your scenario

An army v An army/Civilians in Luckyone's scenario

What would you do.
(05-31-2012, 10:48 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: What's the "law and piece" side? o_O

The side Qwertygiy's on.
(05-31-2012, 10:49 PM)Kieron Wrote: I posted 2 things since she came back. 2!

You did bypass the filter, which deserves punishment.

(or at least that's what everyone else says. I'll admit I did not see the post.)

However, Ashely did go a bit overboard afterwards. There's a difference between joking about using power, and joking about using power at the expense of someone else while using said power against said someone else.
(05-31-2012, 10:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

(or at least that's what everyone else says. I'll admit I did not see the post.)

However, Ashely did go a bit overboard afterwards. There's a difference between joking about using power, and joking about using power at the expense of someone else while using said power against said someone else.

I did not follow any of that.
(05-31-2012, 10:51 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

Loving how you didn't acknowledge my other 2 statements.
Banning Kieron for a day because of bypassing the filter? Yes, that was the responsible moderator move.

"Yay, I get to ban him! Lol." Um, no.
(05-31-2012, 10:54 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Banning Kieron for a day because of bypassing the filter? Yes, that was the responsible moderator move.

"Yay, I get to ban him! Lol." Um, no.
Than why didn't she get any consequences? What negates her of punishment?
(05-31-2012, 10:54 PM)Kieron Wrote: Loving how you didn't acknowledge my other 2 statements.

Loving how you're trying to derail the thread to an in-depth debate over analogies instead of the point, which is to calm down and stop PAing Ashely.