Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
I, for one, refuse to remove my siggy until something is done about the issue.
(05-31-2012, 11:03 PM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

I will personally ban anyone for a day who posts another anti-Ashely image, for PAing. I'll give you a day to remove the anti-Ashely signatures before I delete them. Unless Jacob_ or a consensus of the other mods negates this. You've been warned.

And Ashely did not simply ban people because she disagreed with them -- Kieron did break a rule, and you apparently came close to breaking one, Glome. The punishment is not the issue here, it's the attitudes about it.

Yes, I agree that Ashely's attitude is the issue here.

Fellow members, we are aware of your concerns. The mods and Jacob_ will try to address this issue ASAP, however please stop the stupid PAing which will just result in nothing good.

How many times have you pulled that lie before.

As Dignity said, we have the internet to protect us. And, considering this site abides by U.S. laws, the first amendment.
Technically, Ashely did not break any written rule. It's up to Jacob_ to decide if there will be any sort of punishment about it.

Kieron, bypassing the filter is against the rules. I also happen to know that you had already bypassed it that day, and I went easy on you and just edited out of your post without any further action.

And Dignity, we all know how well that worked with Glome and Kieron and Spongebob1212. BAN. Sign-up. Post. BAN. Repeat. I'm here all day, and the other mods are too. Let's not make this into another stupid site-wide civil war.
(05-31-2012, 11:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Technically, Ashely did not break any written rule. It's up to Jacob_ to decide if there will be any sort of punishment about it.

Kieron, bypassing the filter is against the rules. I also happen to know that you had already bypassed it that day, and I went easy on you and just edited out of your post without any further action.

And Dignity, we all know how well that worked with Glome and Kieron and Spongebob1212. BAN. Sign-up. Post. BAN. Repeat. I'm here all day, and the other mods are too. Let's not make this into another stupid site-wide civil war.

And you will know it is me because?
Your just re-using old arguments.
(05-31-2012, 11:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Technically, Ashely did not break any written rule. It's up to Jacob_ to decide if there will be any sort of punishment about it.

I am also here while you sleep. Time zones are at our advantage.
(05-31-2012, 11:05 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

I will personally ban anyone for a day who posts another anti-Ashely image, for PAing. I'll give you a day to remove the anti-Ashely signatures before I delete them. Unless Jacob_ or a consensus of the other mods negates this. You've been warned.

And Ashely did not simply ban people because she disagreed with them -- Kieron did break a rule, and you apparently came close to breaking one, Glome. The punishment is not the issue here, it's the attitudes about it.

Fellow members, we are aware of your concerns. The mods and Jacob_ will try to address this issue ASAP, however please stop the stupid PAing which will just result in nothing good.

As Dignity said, we have the internet to protect us. And, considering this site abides by U.S. laws, the first amendment.

Protect you from what? In this website Jacob_ can do whatever he wants. It isn't required to give you any rights.

I believe she behaves like that becuase she feels tired about Glome and Kieron as they are tired of her. I also agree that her response wasn't the best, but you guys bring the matter in the most inmature way, like you are trying to earn another ban (this time justified) rather than fix the problem
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-31-2012, 11:07 PM)noob007 Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:05 PM)Kieron Wrote:

Protect you from what? In this website Jacob_ can do whatever he wants. It isn't required to give you any rights.

Jacob_ is a citizen of the US. He can make up what he wants for this websites, as long as it abides by the US Law. If I were to run Buildism, the First Amendment would be void and we wouldn't be allowed to say any of this.
It's too late Qwertygiy.
Jacob_ won't do anything, when has he ever SIDED with HIS USERS.
He's always siding with the moderators. He never looks at OUR point of view.

All Jacob_ is going to do is log in, post something about how Ashely is perfect moderator and we're all stupid for having opinions.

Oh and if we're lucky he might mention an old forum or minecraft CTF server!
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I will know it is someone using a proxy, and that's enough to warrant a ban. Posting anti-ashely threads/posts by a newly signed up member is also enough to warrant a ban. And you wouldn't gain anything by just plain signing up and posting nothing.