Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
(05-31-2012, 11:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Says the person who went in to Nazi-fier mode over being made fun of by a girl.

That just makes you sound like a 7-year old or some really immature shit from my school.
(05-31-2012, 11:33 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 11:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'll let everyone know that I'll be as disappointed as everyone else if the site has to shut down.

But honestly, if this CRAP is what the community is going to be like otherwise, then let it be closed.

I've been trying very, very, very hard not to just outright lose my temper at you guys over the past few weeks. First Latin and to a lesser extent Franco, now Ashely and Kieron and Glome and Dignity. You guys are all behaving like 10-year-old Roblox-forumer IDIOTS. You need to stop. Get off the forums for a while. Calm down. Come back in an hour or so. If there is one "netiquette" rule I've broken more than any other, it's "never forum while angry or upset." And it's always come back to bite me.

In fact, I'd probably follow that advice myself if I weren't a moderator trying to stop all of you guys from acting like 10-year-old idiots. I'm seriously ticked off at everyone.

Strangely, the only butthurt 10 year old is you.

*little of-topic* get on Steam, lets have a little chat
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Honestly, I don't care, Kieron.

I really do not care about any of it anymore. Specifically not what a handful of enraged Internetters think.

If you people are going to be idiots, then I am not going to have any more to do with you.

I'm gone, everyone. Probably not permanently, but definitely for tonight. If I try to keep sanity here I'm going to lose my own. If I haven't already.
(05-31-2012, 11:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Says the person who went in to Nazi-fier mode over being made fun of by a girl.

Well Qwertygiy, if you want to play offend people by their personal lives. May I remind you who is the homeschooled lonely kid with no friends?
Anyone care to close this thread?, it has gone offensive and of topic for a while now
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Geez. If this is as well as I can handle moderation, then either you guys are the toughest people to moderate on the internet or I suck at it. Or both.
I was not having a bad day. Just doing my job.
Hello