Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little bet me and Franco are having...
(06-20-2012, 06:00 PM)Interwebs Wrote: But it has a beat and a melody. And it's tones, not beeps.

Didn't you hear that occasional tone behind the beeps?
If you think that what you made is music, then two cars crashing into each other at 60mph with accordions attached to the front wheels is music.

Interweb's "brony music", while it may not be my or your favorite type of music, is still music.
(06-20-2012, 06:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you think that what you made is music, then two cars crashing into each other at 60mph with accordions attached to the front wheels is music.

Interweb's "brony music", while it may not be my or your favorite type of music, is still music.

It is music.
You have also claimed that Turkey is the reason the United States exists, that an American saying the word "Britain" in any form is racist, that GameMakerLanguage is better than Java and will replace HTML, and that I do not have eczema.

Therefore your opinion does not mean very much to me.
I got my history wrong, I don't remember saying that, Gamemaker Language is better than Java and I did say you have eczema after the dispute.
(06-20-2012, 06:28 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I got my history wrong, I don't remember saying that, Gamemaker Language is better than Java and I did say you have eczema after the dispute.

You didn't get your history wrong.........You got everything wrong.