Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So do you guys think that the Colorado massacre deserves the death penalty?
Oh here we go again, Paradox is going to give us a bullshit Harvard lecture abut morality.
(07-25-2012, 05:45 PM)Micky Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:40 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 01:27 AM)Micky Wrote: Now, for serious, yes, he deserves death penalty, you may all be saying "death penalty is inmoral", but none of you is related to the victims of that massacre, if it was your brother,cousing,son,doughter, etc you would be right now with big signs with red letters that say "KILL THE RAGERAGERAGE" infront of the court.

That's called letting your emotion control your actions and it is a terrible thing. It would be better to think things out instead of jumping to the death penalty.

Think? What would be necessary to think? a mass murderer just killed, for example, your little sister, there is nothing to think.

First of all, not thinking about your actions is a bad thing right from the start. And again, that would be letting emotions take control of your actions. Say there was a couple, and the wife of the couple died. If the husband really felt depressed by the death of his partner, and let his emotions take control, he would probably suicide from the depression. If he didn't let his emotions take control, and he stayed calm, he could probably get over the death and move on with his life. And for my second example, image something really cartographic just happened nearby...lets say a bomb just exploded in your neighbors' house. You would more than likely panic and let your emotions take control completely, you would probably do some very dumb things while fleeing.
(07-25-2012, 05:52 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:45 PM)Micky Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:40 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 01:27 AM)Micky Wrote: Now, for serious, yes, he deserves death penalty, you may all be saying "death penalty is inmoral", but none of you is related to the victims of that massacre, if it was your brother,cousing,son,doughter, etc you would be right now with big signs with red letters that say "KILL THE RAGERAGERAGE" infront of the court.

That's called letting your emotion control your actions and it is a terrible thing. It would be better to think things out instead of jumping to the death penalty.

Think? What would be necessary to think? a mass murderer just killed, for example, your little sister, there is nothing to think.

First of all, not thinking about your actions is a bad thing right from the start. And again, that would be letting emotions take control of your actions. Say there was a couple, and the wife of the couple died. If the husband really felt depressed by the death of his partner, and let his emotions take control, he would probably suicide from the depression.

But we arent talking about a natural death, we are talking about someone that took one of the things you love with all your heart away from you and you will never see them again, someone who took the right of beeing happy from you.
You may tsay"You are letting your emotions taking over", but again, you are not the one suffering this, EVERY human been is taken by emotions is drastic times like these.
And my friend nearly committed suicide because someone took away one of the people she loved with all her heart away from her and she will likely never see them again.

If you let emotions take entire control of you, then you're no better than this guy who decided he was the Joker and shot a bunch of people in a crowded movie theater.
(07-25-2012, 06:15 PM)Micky Wrote: But we arent talking about a natural death, we are talking about someone that took one of the things you love with all your heart away from you and you will never see them again, someone who took the right of beeing happy from you.
You may tsay"You are letting your emotions taking over", but again, you are not the one suffering this, EVERY human been is taken by emotions is drastic times like these.

1. I never said whether the death was natural or murder

2. Qwerty's point is very relevant

3. While, yes, I agree that I am not the one suffering, but that's why I'm making these points and not wasting my time trying to get the murderer killed.
(07-25-2012, 06:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And my friend nearly committed suicide because someone took away one of the people she loved with all her heart away from her and she will likely never see them again.

If you let emotions take entire control of you, then you're no better than this guy who decided he was the Joker and shot a bunch of people in a crowded movie theater.

Yes, therefore, James Holmes should get the death sentence already, so we don't have to worry about him anymore.

(07-25-2012, 06:55 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 06:15 PM)Micky Wrote: But we arent talking about a natural death, we are talking about someone that took one of the things you love with all your heart away from you and you will never see them again, someone who took the right of beeing happy from you.

1. I never said whether the death was natural or murder

2. Qwerty's point is very relevant

3. While, yes, I agree that I am not the one suffering, but that's why I'm making these points and not wasting my time trying to get the murderer killed.

Excuse me, i might get a little confused in arguments and cant find the exacts words to express what im trying to say.

My point:

Emotions are what makes us humans, they are very unpredictable, we may never know how they will react under certain circumstances and how they will makes us react. Some persons are emotively weak to control them self and cant just stop and think and need some sort of emotional restoration, for example, the death of that murderer and that's why i support it.

God, i have to stop arguing in the Internet, it turns me into an asshole.