Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So do you guys think that the Colorado massacre deserves the death penalty?
I wish the papers would stop blaming violence in the movies for people committing violent acts in real life.

I watch loads of violent films, and I've hardly ever killed anyone.
(07-23-2012, 09:25 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: There are two opposing sides to it.

As Paradox pointed out, if they kill him, that's it -- he doesn't have to suffer life in prison, it's just over. He's gone, no drawn out life in prison.

However, as noob007 said, if they put him in prison, there's always the chance he can get out -- escaping, getting out on parole in ~ 40 years somehow, a terrorist attack on the jail, a natural disaster...

Just give James Holmes the death sentence, and this will all be resolved and we won't have to waste tax-payers money on this man, and worry about him.
And watch how these lawyers will say "the death sentence is immoral".

BULL***!
but murder is immoral you pleb
Shut up.
If we kill that man, we wouldnt be any better than him.

Now, for serious, yes, he deserves death penalty, you may all be saying "death penalty is inmoral", but none of you is related to the victims of that massacre, if it was your brother,cousing,son,doughter, etc you would be right now with big signs with red letters that say "KILL THE BASTARD" infront of the court.
no i wouldnt because i dont support the death penalty
(07-25-2012, 01:27 AM)Micky Wrote: Now, for serious, yes, he deserves death penalty, you may all be saying "death penalty is inmoral", but none of you is related to the victims of that massacre, if it was your brother,cousing,son,doughter, etc you would be right now with big signs with red letters that say "KILL THE RAGERAGERAGE" infront of the court.

That's called letting your emotion control your actions and it is a terrible thing. It would be better to think things out instead of jumping to the death penalty.
It's not a terrible thing you idiot.

Let's say you're 2 sons were killed by James Holmes, wouldn't you be depressed and filled with rage?
If you wouldn't feel that way, then please go to a pshyciatrist.
Depression and rage are still emotions that can hijack you quite easily.
(07-25-2012, 05:40 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 01:27 AM)Micky Wrote: Now, for serious, yes, he deserves death penalty, you may all be saying "death penalty is inmoral", but none of you is related to the victims of that massacre, if it was your brother,cousing,son,doughter, etc you would be right now with big signs with red letters that say "KILL THE RAGERAGERAGE" infront of the court.

That's called letting your emotion control your actions and it is a terrible thing. It would be better to think things out instead of jumping to the death penalty.

Think? What would be necessary to think? a mass murderer just killed, for example, your little sister, there is nothing to think.