Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My untitled story
very good so far

are you planning to publish this
(08-06-2012, 10:10 AM)Duck Wrote: very good so far

are you planning to publish this

Not really, I don't really know the procedures one would take to get a story published; but if something happens, then who knows?
Added a new chapter. The site was down for about an hour earlier, but everything appears to be fine now.
faaaaake
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
Finally completed another chapter.
Okay, I've completed the next couple of chapters, but my website is having.... technical difficulties. >.>

So, for now, here's a Google Docs link to the full text file. If needed, I will upload a new file whenever I add a new chapter until my site is back up, so this link is only good for what I've written up to 8/20/12.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzIHJtb...0p4UkNtWXc
2 more chapters have been added over the past few days. I'm working on a third, and I've also begun planning out in my head the way this first of three (yep, I have decided to split it into a trilogy) will end. If it were a video game, it would be called a boss battle. Wink
(08-29-2012, 12:37 PM)Ghosty Wrote: 2 more chapters have been added over the past few days. I'm working on a third, and I've also begun planning out in my head the way this first of three (yep, I have decided to split it into a trilogy) will end. If it were a video game, it would be called a boss battle. Wink

You want one?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
You know, I'd actually thought about something like that, but then I realized.

How could you make it a fun video game?

I mean, really. It might make an okay movie, but there's not enough doing-stuff to make a playable game IMO.
(08-30-2012, 07:20 PM)Qwerty Wrote: You know, I'd actually thought about something like that, but then I realized.

How could you make it a fun video game?

I mean, really. It might make an okay movie, but there's not enough doing-stuff to make a playable game IMO.

I could think of some things.

There are two game modes. I don't like "Complete the story to play Freeplay" So both of the game modes will be unlocked at the start.

In Story mode, you play as Mysty (typo?) and do the entire story. As Mysty. Not as Ghosty.

In Freeplay mode, you can be either Mysty or Ghosty, and wander around in that place they are in now.

Both of them will have a Minecraft-y fell to them. There will be health, fall damage (though it cannot kill you), hunger, etc.

You will also have the character's abilities, like Mysty could restory 3 hearts, or Ghosty could walk thought things, etc.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]