Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old video games vs. new video games
(08-07-2012, 06:47 PM)Micky Wrote: I generally dislike the new games, its like all the companies are focusing on are the graphics, they don't worry about making a really long and interesting game like they did with older games, such as Gothic, for example.

I greatly dislike the non-Second Wold War CoD games.

Some newer games might be good, but always fail on something, for example, they make them with good graphics and a really fun gameplay, yet the game is really short and easy to complete.

Yeah.
I've seen lots of games like this.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
On average most of my favourites are pre 2000 but theres still many post 2000 games I enjoy
(08-08-2012, 02:16 PM)Duck Wrote: On average most of my favourites are pre 2000 but theres still many post 2000 games I enjoy

The early 2000's were a good time for video games.

^_^
Most of my favorite games come from 1999-2007, but there are a lot of good games that have come out this year and in 2011 and there are a few more games I'm still looking forward to a lot like Crysis 3, Halo 4 and Dishonored
Just gonna say, I've only played 3 games of the ~20 Dragon Quest games, all of which were good but:

Dragon Quest 5(recent) > Dragon Quest 9(newer) > Dragon Quest 5 SNES(older)
I've never owned a game console- but let me say this.

Old games were better because they generally were more challenging and were idealistically "new".

The newer games all seem like "OOH BETTER GRAPHICS, no new gameplay!"
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]