We need someone who is in charge of events.
(08-04-2012, 05:57 PM)When Wrote: WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY THEY'D GET A MILLION BITS?
ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?

You should refer that to Upper_Class.
Content deleted
Let me explain this in the way you morons can understand.

> Jacob_ picks person to be in charge of contests
> Contest Manager makes contests
> the "CM" will then judge the entries for the contest
> the CM picks the winner and awards them with the prize

THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE EVENT.
If it's a building event maybe they'll get like 100 bits and a game slot.
If it's an art event they could get some bits and some kind of character part that only they have.

Understand now?
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
OMG GLOME, BUT THEY COULD BE GIVEN A BILLION BITS WE CANT HAVE THAT BAD IDEA BAD IDEA
(08-04-2012, 05:56 PM)Upper_Class Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Goopler Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:50 PM)When Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Goopler Wrote: People get awarded with a yellow name if I remember it right. Maybe with a little bit of Bits.

Yes a yellow name could still be rewarded but there can be other prizes too.

May be. But the prize might be too much. Like... If you win a contest you can't earn 1 billion bit's for example. :I

But no one would award that much

Yeah but If the contest rules say you can earn 1 million, then that would be weird... I mean It's not possible. Only if Jacob_ gives you permission or something... or if the contest was created by Jacob saying that the winner gets a million bits. Uhm... I still see it 0.0001% happening.
I understood the whole time :3
(08-04-2012, 06:02 PM)Goopler Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:56 PM)Upper_Class Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Goopler Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:50 PM)When Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Goopler Wrote: People get awarded with a yellow name if I remember it right. Maybe with a little bit of Bits.

Yes a yellow name could still be rewarded but there can be other prizes too.

May be. But the prize might be too much. Like... If you win a contest you can't earn 1 billion bit's for example. :I

But no one would award that much

Yeah but If the contest rules say you can earn 1 million, then that would be weird... I mean It's not possible. Only if Jacob_ gives you permission or something... or if the contest was created by Jacob saying that the winner gets a million bits. Uhm... I still see it 0.0001% happening.
You obviously don't understand what I'm saying.
Do you know what a moderator is? Well this person would be hired by jacob to make contests. Why would they give a million bits as an award?
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
OMFG GOOPLER, YOU ACT LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON YOU MORONIC FUCKTARD
I can start planning some events and contest for you guys. Can you guys post some contest suggestions?
(08-04-2012, 06:01 PM)When Wrote: Let me explain this in the way you morons can understand.

> Jacob_ picks person to be in charge of contests
> Contest Manager makes contests
> the "CM" will then judge the entries for the contest
> the CM picks the winner and awards them with the prize

THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE EVENT.
If it's a building event maybe they'll get like 100 bits and a game slot.
If it's an art event they could get some bits and some kind of character part that only they have.

Understand now?

I understood clearly. I know Upper_Class did.