Animated Gif Character Parts and Backgrounds
I think animated backgrounds and stuff would be nice but I doubt we'll get many.
(08-04-2012, 05:41 PM)When Wrote: Why do you guys think those sites are so popular? ;o

Because they target younger audiences.
(08-04-2012, 05:42 PM)Upper_Class Wrote: I think animated backgrounds and stuff would be nice but I doubt we'll get many.

I do think we will. Maybe Jacob_ will allow us to make gif images to the backgrounds. Maybe, unless he thinks that It's some sort of copy of another game site.
But who would make them? Leonartist has given up, I don't know if c00lcurt knows how to make them and Slender, who I assume does know, doesn't make skins very often.
You guys would still be able to create you own stuff but it would just go in the User section. The hired artist would make good character items and sell them making users want to earn money and the only way to earn money is to get game visits.
(08-04-2012, 05:46 PM)Upper_Class Wrote: But who would make them? Leonartist has given up, I don't know if c00lcurt knows how to make them and Slender, who I assume does know, doesn't make skins very often.

I can make skins but not gif pictures. :I
(08-04-2012, 05:55 PM)Mother Wrote: You guys would still be able to create you own stuff but it would just go in the User section. The hired artist would make good character items and sell them making users want to earn money and the only way to earn money is to get game visits.

We know how the tGL catalogue works, and we don't need or want one like theirs.
(08-04-2012, 06:04 AM)Mother Wrote: I support although I wish the store system was a bit like Bloc so only hired artist can create skins and we make games to earn money to buy them. The site would be a lot more active.

Thats very comunistic.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(08-04-2012, 06:02 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 06:04 AM)Mother Wrote: I support although I wish the store system was a bit like Bloc so only hired artist can create skins and we make games to earn money to buy them. The site would be a lot more active.

Thats very comunistic.

What does comunistic mean? If it means what I think it does, then I feel obliged to point out that that is the opposite of communism
(08-04-2012, 06:02 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Thats very comunistic.

Comunistic indeed. Selfish too!