Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Keybored Blog
Post #12 8/29/12

Added another chapter this morning. Things are moving along slowly, but soon I'll finally be reaching the point where helpful things start happening and Mysty and Ghosty will finally be able to stop just running into everything, blowing stuff up, have stuff blowing them up, and wondering what the heck's going on Big Grin

disclaimer: there have been no actual explosions thus far
Oh no, qwerty is becoming Micheal Bay.
-Not Really a Blog Post-

I don't normally like hard rock... but I ran into Undone by Five Finger Death Punch as BGM to a video today. It's not too bad. No screaming. The electric guitar doesn't get too chaotic. And wow... I haven't written that far into the story yet, but the lyrics rather seem to fit the character of Mysty.

It's a half spoiler alert, just to warn you. I really doubt you'd be able to figure out anything from it, but once I do write it all, you'll see. Wink

NASCAR music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D6gQuVif...re=related

Sometimes the things get so jaded
Still my heart slowly beats
Sometimes life gets complicated
Still the world around me sleeps

I'm ashamed, not to blame
Don't wanna think about it
Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?

Wanna change, turn the page
How do I undo what's done?
Undo what's done

Sometimes the things get so faded
How is it that you can't see?
Sometimes life seems overrated
Makes my heart slowly bleed

Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?

Undo what's done
Undo what's done

Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?

Who I am, what I've done
How do I carry on?

Blog Post #13 8/30/12

And we have finally reached #13.

[Image: 2012-casey-mears.jpg]

I'm now 4 chapters for 4 days. That's not too bad. Cool Also, LOL says he's made some more progress on the comic adaptation of the story. I have absolutely no idea how that's going to turn out, but I know that it's certainly going to be fun.

Also, my website appears to have gone down on the client end. ._. So, here's another Google Docs link. This one actually is a Google Docs link and not just a download hosted on Google Drive!
Blog Post #14 9/4/12

[Image: 12stewartoffice_lg.jpg]

So, after managing to complete a chapter a day for an entire week, yesterday I finally failed to finish one, only managing to get half of one done.

However, I did manage to accomplish something else.
Blog Post #15 9/5/12

[Image: 12bowyer5hrstd_lg.jpg]

Still no more work on the story yet, so instead, here's my first ever "music video". Yeah, it's definitely more music than video.

Post #16 9/11/12

I haven't posted anything NASCAR-related lately... I guess it just isn't worth it, because nobody else here cares Smile So I'll just stick to numbering my posts with cars.

[Image: 2011-biffle-3m.jpg]

Several more chapters have been added to the Google Docs link, which has pushed it to OVAR 100 PAGES! Big Grin
(09-11-2012, 12:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Post #16 9/11/12

I haven't posted anything NASCAR-related lately... I guess it just isn't worth it, because nobody else here cares Smile So I'll just stick to numbering my posts with cars.

[Image: 2011-biffle-3m.jpg]

Several more chapters have been added to the Google Docs link, which has pushed it to OVAR 100 PAGES! Big Grin

does not exist
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I really need to work better on copying that link, don't I? GD sure is fussy about how you do it.
Post #17 9/15/12

Two days ago, Buildism was still an okay community where people were doing some positive, creative, productive stuff.

Sadly, that is no longer to be.

I am leaving for now, because really the only reason I have stayed here over the past year was the people.

Now, most of those people have left and the few that remain are constantly arguing, posting crap that isn't worth the few seconds it takes to read, and the "After Dark" forum means that the rules might as well not exist.

It's been degrading for a long time, and now it's reached the point where I can take no more.

For a few days, at least, I will not be an active member of this community any more. It's stopped being a place where I can enjoy myself. It's stopped being a fun place to hangout with other people. So until either you guys change for the better or I change for the worse, goodbye.