The Brag About Your Post Count Thread!
Seriously, you guys are going a bit over the top.
(08-06-2012, 10:45 AM)Upper_Class Wrote: Seriously, you guys are going a bit over the top.

Yes, we are. Problem?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Well it is slightly annoying when 50% of posts are you guys :S
Well to be honest. I am making medium-sized posts and Dignity sometimes posts two or three times in a row. So Dignity is a bit over the top.
(08-06-2012, 04:26 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote: Well to be honest. I am making medium-sized posts and Dignity sometimes posts two or three times in a row. So Dignity is a bit over the top.

You're not making medium size posts, you are also making too many short posts. You have more posts than him, how is he over the top but not you?
(08-06-2012, 04:30 PM)Upper_Class Wrote: You're not making medium size posts, you are also making too many short posts. You have more posts than him, how is he over the top but not you?

Have you even searched around the threads? Like I said, he posts two or three times in a row. He is also making shorter posts than me like stuff he said in the Chaos thread: "Ugh."
That's the Chaos thread. And I said that in reply to your post. And so what if I'm a fast poster? Most of them aren't one or two words, you know.
This is my 250th.

I shall reach 300 posts before Latin.
I have reached 200.
With both of my accounts together I'm nearly 200
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.