Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod -> User role reversal
(08-05-2012, 06:59 PM)Owerty Wrote: This would be to show who's right and who's wrong in the Mods vs Users

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong in that stupid argument.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-05-2012, 06:59 PM)Owerty Wrote: This would be to show who's right and who's wrong in the Mods vs Users

Nobody is right and nobody is wrong in that stupid argument.
I don't even know you -.-

If that's what helps you sleep at night then so be it but its not true.
I don't even know you -.-

(08-05-2012, 08:59 PM)Mother Wrote: I don't even know you -.-

You don't know who Tom is either, but you hate him and constantly flame eachother over twitter.
(08-05-2012, 08:59 PM)Mother Wrote: I don't even know you -.-

You don't know who Tom is either, but you hate him and constantly flame eachother over twitter.
Remind me? What does that have to do with you? You don't know who I hate don't assume.
Look, the point here is, all of the mods have clean histories and have proven themselves capable. Not a single active mod has gotten a warning or ban as far as I am aware prior, during, or, in some cases, after them becoming a mod. Some of us, Ashely in particular, have made some controversial decisions, but all of them have been blown out of proportion by your reactions. You guys, the list of rules you have broken at some point would take pages to write.

I suppose I could live with Dignity and Glome When being mods for a period, because despite various bad decisions in the past, they usually show maturity; and although I don't know how well Upper or Who or Micky would be as moderators, I don't think there's much reason they couldn't become one. Goopler and Latin and bikop, you guys just don't seem like the kind of people fit to be mods -- you probably wouldn't go nuts, but I don't think you'd do a great job of moderating either. But Kieron and Invader in particular are, I suppose the word here is unstable. You can be fine one week and then you'll be off at us again for some minor reason.

All of us are moderators because we can do our jobs, and nearly all of the time, we do our jobs well enough in the eyes of Jacob_ to keep doing them. If you think we aren't doing our jobs well enough, there are two things you can do. Tell Jacob_, in a PM or email, clearly and simply what you think we are doing wrong, or leave.
Harassed?, no one is harasing you.

And Glome can post his opinions, but they need to aply to the rules
Its censored because it should be posted. Post it again and you will be banned.