Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin archive on this website is pointless.
I think the main reason, also shown by making a separate site, is that Jacob_ doesn't want people to go to the "old" site or the archive. It has some bad history in there so he would rather have stuff brought here into an archive than to redirect people to the archive site where potential new people will see the "old" Buildism.

You see?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-18-2012, 04:14 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I think the main reason, also shown by making a separate site, is that Jacob_ doesn't want people to go to the "old" site or the archive. It has some bad history in there so he would rather have stuff brought here into an archive than to redirect people to the archive site where potential new people will see the "old" Buildism.

You see?
If Jacob_ didn't want people too see the old website he would delete it.
(08-18-2012, 04:40 AM)Slender Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 04:14 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I think the main reason, also shown by making a separate site, is that Jacob_ doesn't want people to go to the "old" site or the archive. It has some bad history in there so he would rather have stuff brought here into an archive than to redirect people to the archive site where potential new people will see the "old" Buildism.

You see?
If Jacob_ didn't want people too see the old website he would delete it.

Well he can't really until people have transferred their stuff and accounts.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-18-2012, 01:21 AM)Slender Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 08:01 PM)Duck Wrote: stop being a baby hes uploaded them on a different account and is selling them for free
So? How does that excuse the fact he stole people's stuff AND he spammed it here when it isn't needed? Why is it so hard to remove them and ban him for a day?
So please Mr. White Knight, get the hell out, you're defending an idiot.

stealing implies that he took it away from them

they still have their copies and I am sure he would delete the skins if the creators asked him to

furthermore telling people to get the hell out for disagreeing with you does not make you look clever
(08-18-2012, 11:33 AM)Duck Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 08:01 PM)Duck Wrote: stop being a baby hes uploaded them on a different account and is selling them for free
So? How does that excuse the fact he stole people's stuff AND he spammed it here when it isn't needed? Why is it so hard to remove them and ban him for a day?

they still have their copies and I am sure he would delete the skins if the creators asked him to

furthermore telling people to get the hell out for disagreeing with you does not make you look clever

yuh this is more like piracy
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]

I already asked him to, he hasn't, so he obviously won't.
Your just jelly that you don't have your own skin section.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(08-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Your just jelly that you don't have your own skin section.
I'm glad I don't, considering the fact you got one because you spammed.
(08-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Your just jelly that you don't have your own skin section.

What? I don't think that section is meant to be your own personal place, just a place for all of the old skins to be transferred over. (And if Jacob_ did it with a script or something, he should of used BuildismBot imo)
(08-18-2012, 06:14 PM)Slender Wrote:

I already asked him to, he hasn't, so he obviously won't.

has he reuploaded any of your skins?