Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The rules need updating
(01-21-2013, 08:29 PM)Myem Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 02:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm sure you have enough experience as an African dictator to know how things run in Africa. And I'm more than certain you've spent more time than anyone on that forum and know ever single member ten times better than I do.
gg

Site is unbelievably inactive. No wonder you didn't get into any arguments; there wasn't any conversation to begin with.

Talking about another site being unbelievably inactive? WE'RE UNBELIEVABLE INACTIVE.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(01-21-2013, 08:42 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 02:52 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: I'm sure you have enough experience as an African dictator to know how things run in Africa. And I'm more than certain you've spent more time than anyone on that forum and know ever single member ten times better than I do.
gg

Site is unbelievably inactive. No wonder you didn't get into any arguments; there wasn't any conversation to begin with.

Talking about another site being unbelievably inactive? WE'RE UNBELIEVABLE INACTIVE.

When I say that another site is inactive, people would imply that it's even more inactive than 2dworlds, and it is. There's threads from about 10 months ago that have been last since replied on the 1st page on one of the "active" boards.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
gg

[Image: 35ivsq1.png]
Plus, you don't have access to the countryman forums.