Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2DWorlds/Buildism: An Ancient History Lesson
(01-29-2013, 11:40 PM)bikop Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 04:04 AM)Void Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:52 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:50 AM)Alevity Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:45 AM)Myem Wrote: What did he do in Cubebomb to be the known as the worthless twat he is today?

He came all niac like "Imma help stuffy with making the game". But then he ended up pretty much being a tyrant and noob that went "ololl stuffmaker is bahd".

In short.

What a dick. How did he react to CB closing down? Did he even care?

He was long gone by the time CB closed.
wait wasnt that because he got extreme physical and mental deterioration or something from spending his life behind a computer monitor

somebody said something like that but I think it was fish
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(01-02-2013, 01:02 AM)Ghosty Wrote: After this, things were SLOW. CubeBomb.com, whom we shared many members with and considered a friendly place, shut down

Ah, I remember this. Pity it had shut down, truly. We all tried to stay as tightly knit as we were before the closing by joining the Steam group that was made for the game, but sadly we eventually fell apart and can hardly remember who's who anymore

I think I had signed up for this site back when it was known as Buildism, but no idea.
Anyways, this was quite a read for a forum post, but nicely put together. Recognize a few names on there from CB, actually.