Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You guys are being stereotypes on roblox
That's like saying your tree used to be made of trees that flailed around in the wind, but now that you've sprouted for spring again your leaves are as still as a fucking statue of a rock.
Old oak trees don't change leaf abilities during winter do they?
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-12-2013, 11:19 PM)Oak Wrote: It is funny how none of you can see sarcasm or interpret that someone is making a laughable statement, it's sad too.
I give up on trying to be sarcastic since it only gets me into trouble.
Bye bye, old Oak.
Hello fake, boring, and serious Oak.

If someone makes a laughable statement and nobody has the slightest urge to laugh, it's not laughable, it's stupid.

[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-12-2013, 11:40 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 11:19 PM)Oak Wrote: It is funny how none of you can see sarcasm or interpret that someone is making a laughable statement, it's sad too.
I give up on trying to be sarcastic since it only gets me into trouble.
Bye bye, old Oak.
Hello fake, boring, and serious Oak.

If someone makes a laughable statement and nobody has the slightest urge to laugh, it's not laughable, it's stupid.

No, it means that you have different senses of humor.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
ROBLOX does have mature members but the crap community is just crap mixed with crap
It's not like our community is the greatest, but it is very small. If something goes wrong and people start breaking the rules; the mods can correct the users behaviors by upping their warning level. The good thing about 2DWorlds though, is that the mods are very lenient which makes the users feel more secure and not so "limited" to their freedom of speech. This means that the community is controllable and not so wild.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.