Poll: Am I Mentally Ill in some way?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
1 50.00%
No.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Am I Physically weird?
(05-14-2013, 06:44 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Straight off, from the title:

To be physically weird, you'd need to have, like, an extra thumb or three eyes. Wrong usage of the word "physically" here. You meant seriously or literally or a word like that. Wink

I think you might possibly, maybe, have a minor mental condition. Something like ADHD, nothing too serious. I don't know, I'm not a doctor or psychologist.

I have my own weird mental problems sometimes. Like, every few days, I'll get this really intense bugging question in my mind, like, "What would happen if I move two feet to the right?" Usually this means I just slip off my bed a bit and continue typing whatever I'm typing on the laptop at a bit of an angle. But when I'm walking down the left sidewalk of a busy 4-lane street, it's really disturbing that I have to fight a little to keep going straight.

And of course, deja vu. It's seriously disorienting when I'm doing something and I get this nagging feeling that I remember doing something very much like this some time in the not too recent past. And then something else happens right after, and the nagging becomes insistent shouting in my mind, and sometimes I have time to think of something not entirely linear happening next, and in the next ten to twenty seconds, that's what happens. And try as I might afterwards, I can't recall any time beforehand that the situation that gave me those feelings had happened before.

We all have weirdnesses. That's what makes us human.

I remember giving you a whole fucking lecture of what makes us human with you dismissing it with your most crappy and ignorant retort ever.

You shouldn't be talking yourself you hypocrite.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.

Messages In This Thread
Am I Physically weird? - by VenomSinister - 05-14-2013, 04:58 PM