Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2DWorlds/Buildism: An Ancient History Lesson
(01-25-2013, 04:54 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 04:48 AM)Leonartist Wrote: You forgot to add me in there. I really had no importance in Buildism history.

>You forgot to add me in there.
>I really had no importance in Buildism history.

You just contradicted yourself

Emperor, had no importance in history, but he's up there.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
How I got Sazaho's Password? This is the truth:
I were on xfire and this guy named MisterObvious appeared on my screen saying "Here's sazahos password" For an unknown reason he just said that.
And I checked it out if he was lying or not so I logged in and It worked. I amazed about it in real life and tough "Maybe I could have some fun and make people scared just for lolz" So I banned a bunch of innocent people and everyone got scared and changed their passwords. Sazaho did change his password and MisterObvious gave the new one back to me and I continued. I got IP banned for a long time and then Kieron with his friend (cant remember the name) told me that I did something very stupid cause now Sazaho got demoted. Kieron said they would make a raid on Sazaho's account with the password. :/
I still regret all of this and my parents in real life found out about it and got really mad at me and punished me, they said I couldn't use the computer for a long time and it was really embarasing cause they were mad at me all the time. Sad
That's the true story. And you don't need to be scared about me, I've changed for the good.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-28-2013, 06:57 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: MisterObvious

I can't believe Jacob_ removed Who's signature just to cater for that rotten faggot. What we should've done was make the ban page consist of 50 epileptic images and ban him for not being born in Chad like he should have.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
i helped almost get the site closed again because of all the drama i created!!
You forgot to write about Coder's bad history on Cubebomb though.
(01-29-2013, 03:36 AM)Alevity Wrote: You forgot to write about Coder's bad history on Cubebomb though.

What did he do in Cubebomb to be the known as the worthless twat he is today?
(01-29-2013, 03:45 AM)Myem Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:36 AM)Alevity Wrote: You forgot to write about Coder's bad history on Cubebomb though.

He came all niac like "Imma help stuffy with making the game". But then he ended up pretty much being a tyrant and noob that went "ololl stuffmaker is bahd".

In short.
(01-29-2013, 03:50 AM)Alevity Wrote:

He came all niac like "Imma help stuffy with making the game". But then he ended up pretty much being a tyrant and noob that went "ololl stuffmaker is bahd".

In short.

What a dick. How did he react to CB closing down? Did he even care?
(01-29-2013, 03:52 AM)Myem Wrote:

In short.

He was long gone by the time CB closed.
(01-29-2013, 04:04 AM)Void Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:52 AM)Myem Wrote:

In short.

He was long gone by the time CB closed.
wait wasnt that because he got extreme physical and mental deterioration or something from spending his life behind a computer monitor