Do you have a scary room in your house?
The Attic [my room]. My door opens and closes by itself. When it closes, it slams and the trees outside make weird shadows because the ceiling has slanted ends on both sides. (like a trapezoid)

There is also no air conditioning in that room, sometimes in the middle of the night the light outside the room turns on and no one is there, but after a while they go back off. I think it's probably just someone but who goes to the attic 2 in the morning?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-24-2011, 04:56 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The Attic [my room]. My door opens and closes by itself. When it closes, it slams and the trees outside make weird shadows because the ceiling has slanted ends on both sides. (like a trapezoid)

There is also no air conditioning in that room, sometimes in the middle of the night the light outside the room turns on and no one is there, but after a while they go back off. I think it's probably just someone but who goes to the attic 2 in the morning?

That's creepy...
(07-24-2011, 03:19 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I don't really have any "scary" room in my current house... except the crawl space underneath the foundations. Let's just say I have a phobia of anything that stings, bites, quickly skitters, or has more than 6 legs... oh yeah, and there's just dirt, dust, and cat poo for the floor.

Shoulda seen me in Florida. Bites all over my legs. Like 6 on my knee, 11 on my leg, one on my toe (That one was annoying because I was wearing crocs) 2 on my behind, 3 on my arm. I was limping. I mean some nights I get bitten in my bed! >.> Why do mozzies like my blood?

Oh and scary rooms? My Mom after she has been to the bathroom! I get mah Air freshener out.. CRAP BUSTERS!
(07-24-2011, 04:56 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The Attic [my room]. My door opens and closes by itself. When it closes, it slams and the trees outside make weird shadows because the ceiling has slanted ends on both sides. (like a trapezoid)

There is also no air conditioning in that room

I had a room like that until a few months ago... except for the door and stuff because we had a converted ladder that led up there.
(07-24-2011, 03:36 AM)simonheros Wrote: I don't have one...
Im just scared of walking in the dark by myself at my house.

It's pitch black and I see killers and bugs and ghosts and and...

Ah yes, that is like me. As though I just imagine things that could happen.

Lets see, maybe the upstairs hallways at night that links the bathroom and this playroom.

I'm very paranoid. At night-morning I usually have my Chihuahua (She's really grumpy most of the time especially to me) next to me since I'm so scared, also when I sleep and sometimes even when I go to the restroom or shower.
Well, when I was younger I was in a different room then I am now and this one time, I saw my brother sam, walk around in a circular rotation, I told my brother it and he said nothing was there but I see it and I move to my mothers room, it really traumatized me. Also in the same room I heard a snake hiss behind me and I couldn't move a muscle, literally I was frozen in fear. I also saw multiple doors and cabinets open and close sometimes, I eventually got over it.
Omg lucky thats creepy.
(07-24-2011, 10:32 PM)Fish Wrote: Shoulda seen me in Florida. Bites all over my legs. Like 6 on my knee, 11 on my leg, one on my toe (That one was annoying because I was wearing crocs) 2 on my behind, 3 on my arm. I was limping. I mean some nights I get bitten in my bed! >.> Why do mozzies like my blood?

Oh and scary rooms? My Mom after she has been to the bathroom! I get mah Air freshener out.. CRAP BUSTERS!
You have lotsa sugar in ur bl00d.
You should have brought bug spray...
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(07-25-2011, 01:18 AM)Domino Wrote: Omg lucky thats creepy.
Also to continue it, when my dad was renovating the attic for my brothers to live in (its BOSS now!) he found an old WW2 military medalian, which really freaked me out, for some reason it was under a floorboard.