Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Spring Break Contests!
(03-30-2011, 07:24 PM)Xray Wrote: Spring break maybe to you, its just an Easter holiday to us.

Same but I thought that I would try to empathise Tongue
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I don't start spring break until April 11.

How unfair D:
I'm Cool12309, from ROBLOX MineCraft.
My spring break is next week.

I plan to work on Buildism for 12 hours every day, like last year, so enjoy all of the updates!
Hozar :3 once again holidays has saved our lives, exept mine for some one has commited suicide the week before the holidays :'(
[Image: DE6C70C2EA282475FBD8321DC4456290.png]
(03-28-2011, 12:43 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Do you want to be in the spotlight of the Buildism community? Compete in one of our Spring Break Contests!

Skin Artist: Design a skin and upload it to the Stuff section. We'll have a poll, and the skin with the most votes will replace the default guy (Jeff?) in the site logo.

Mr. Popularity: Get your friends to play Buildism! To get credit, make sure they enter your username in the referrer box on the registration form. The winner will get an exclusive profile design, in the colors of their choice, designed by me.

Both contest winners will get a colored name on the site as well.

The contests will be open from March 28, 2011 to April 8, 2011. Have fun!

Also, we will be having a game building contest as soon as beta is released (should be soon.) Work on your scripting and building skills!

Take my Scout costume, BLU Scout costume, and Spy costume as submissions for Skin Artist.
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
(03-28-2011, 08:30 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 08:12 PM)InternetGuy Wrote: I will not be bad, and I will not hack.
(I don't even know how)
The only bad thing i've done was use an auto clicker.
And nobody forgives me, I said sorry D:

I forgive you.

Don't worry, some hackers completely destroy web sites... what you did isn't bad at all compared to them.

Also: Everyone can enter 3 skins in the skin contest. I'll make an entries thread for you to post in once you've decided which skins you want to use.

Remember, the contest doesn't end until next Friday, so you have plenty of time.

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, CONTEST ENDS NOW ON FRIDAY!
http://buildism.net/items/Ghost-Skin-V2/425
http://buildism.net/items/Zombie-Skin-/415
http://buildism.net/items/Fading-Ninja-2-/695

These skins have garnered support from Sazaho. And I will submit these skins as an entry. Hope to be able to be a skin artist on Buildism Wink
I like Jeff though. Sad
(04-03-2011, 11:27 PM)Ice Wrote: I like Jeff though. Sad

All it is is replacing him in the logo, not anywhere else.
(03-28-2011, 12:43 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Do you want to be in the spotlight of the Buildism community? Compete in one of our Spring Break Contests!

Skin Artist: Design a skin and upload it to the Stuff section. We'll have a poll, and the skin with the most votes will replace the default guy (Jeff?) in the site logo.

Do you liek duck skins?