Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How would I make a working vehicle that actually moves?
(03-09-2013, 04:05 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Anyway, lrn2script.
What else do you want in reply?

A constructive post that benefits both sides.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-09-2013, 10:48 PM)Myem Wrote:
(03-09-2013, 04:05 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Anyway, lrn2script.
What else do you want in reply?

A constructive post that benefits both sides.

sadly he will never be able to make a constructive post
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I can totally fix this mess for you, Dyslabs! How about a way you can *make* the script instead of telling us to go and do it ourselves?
By the way, Oak, if you want a working vehicle part, you should ask Ghosty. He's an amazing scripter, and is totally nice so he'll help you out.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
I feel offended that Jacob_ would rate my posts as a bunch of boxes.
(03-10-2013, 06:50 PM)Omega Wrote: I can totally fix this mess for you, Dyslabs! How about a way you can *make* the script instead of telling us to go and do it ourselves?
By the way, Oak, if you want a working vehicle part, you should ask Ghosty. He's an amazing scripter, and is totally nice so he'll help you out.

I don't think I should be scripting stuff for some lazy asses who can't be bothered to do it themselves.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
So then why did you even respond in the first place? This is a help forum after all, but you're not helping. I know how to help the thread. Go back to General Discussion/On the Forum chatbox, kthx
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-11-2013, 08:34 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 06:50 PM)Omega Wrote: I can totally fix this mess for you, Dyslabs! How about a way you can *make* the script instead of telling us to go and do it ourselves?

I don't think I should be scripting stuff for some lazy asses who can't be bothered to do it themselves.

No one is lazy for not spending time on a hobby. Stop being such a fucking elitist.
(03-12-2013, 12:58 AM)Omega Wrote: So then why did you even respond in the first place? This is a help forum after all, but you're not helping. I know how to help the thread. Go back to General Discussion/On the Forum chatbox, kthx

I answered his question. Scripting.
You didn't even give an explanation of what to DO in Lua (Lua because you're an elitist and you don't want it said any other way) nor did you give any type of way to edit the script in a certain way. If he did know Lua, he would happily do it, but I have a feeling he doesn't know the language. Why are you being a complete douche torwards a question, instead of giving a probable answer that can be used to HELP?
http://wiki.roblox.com/
http://lua.org/pil

Learn it.
Fine, fine. This is what you do.

1. You create a model.
2. You build the vehicle.
3. You add the vehicle to the model.
4. You add a seat.
5. You script (wait for somebody to sit in the seat, respond to their key presses while their in the seat)

Happy now?