We're overstaffed.
It is also possible for us to demote the inactive ones for a while until we need more mods.
Hello
(07-20-2011, 08:31 AM)Ashely Wrote: Also Paradox, I'm not doing this to get at you or anything. You seem to be very immature when it comes to being a mod, although you are sometimes excellent. Your recent activity has been watched by myself and I noticed you post useless spam to derail threads. I have deleted 3 of your post in the last 2 days.

Ming, Your a good user...We just don't need this many moderators at this time. Once we gain users; instead of hiring new mods you guys will be the top of the list.

@Tyler can you provide proof?

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-sigh-I-m-out
Post #7
http://buildism.net/players/Modern-Warfa...Beast/1155

That too.
(07-20-2011, 02:26 PM)Ashely Wrote: It is also possible for us to demote the inactive ones for a while until we need more mods.

Let me guess, you mean me?
Personally, I think we have the right number of staff. Some moderator's always online, and we often have multiple mods online at once. That's our main goal here -- to have the site constantly moderated. Remember, just because things are quiet now doesn't mean that there won't be a spam attack tommorow.
(07-20-2011, 04:06 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Personally, I think we have the right number of staff. Some moderator's always online, and we often have multiple mods online at once. That's our main goal here -- to have the site constantly moderated. Remember, just because things are quiet now doesn't mean that there won't be a spam attack tommorow.

Agreed.

When we get "rid" of a moderator usually someone will go on vacation or become inactive and we end up needing another one again.
Yeah -- soon after I became a moderator, my internet went out for a few months. It was still unstable until last month as we were moving. Login and Sazaho's computers have crashed. The unexpected WILL happen, and we'll be short a moderator or two for a while. So when EVERYBODY's online, that's a good thing -- it means that there's reinforcement backup if someone goes down.
We have to many mods, I understand you think we have enough but we have more then enough right now.
Hello
(07-20-2011, 02:45 AM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 02:30 AM)Ashely Wrote: Who do you think should be demoted and why? Thats what I'm asking.

Scripter- Inactive

Interwebs- He's PA'd me before, and he tends to ''force'' his opinion.

I'm still active, just unable to be on buildism until the 28th or 29th (save a few minutes). Before I had to leave though, I just didn't post much, and was usually on at night.

Anyways, I agree with Qwertgiy. We are users too, just with more responsibility and power. When there is nothing to moderate, there is nothing that prevents us from making games or chatting on the forums.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]