Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What projects are you working on?
[Image: phOIKHV.png?1?7140]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-20-2013, 08:25 PM)Glome Wrote: crap

Looks like shit.

Is it going to last for 2 weeks before it goes down like all your other mistakes?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-20-2013, 10:44 PM)Myem Wrote:

Looks like JUSTIN BIEBER.

Is it going to last for 2 weeks before it goes down like all your other mistakes?

It might take nine months, like your parents' mistake did.
(04-21-2013, 02:51 AM)Glome Wrote:

It might take nine months like your parents' mistake did.

Aw, did the truth hurt you?
By the way, you useless whitetrash shiteating faggot, it was only 7 months for me.

(04-21-2013, 02:55 AM)Myem Wrote:

By the way, you useless whitetrash BUTT HOLEeating BOBBA, it was only 7 months for me.
I'm guessing that the abortion your parents tried to get at 7 months didn't work, so they had to keep you.
(04-21-2013, 02:59 AM)Glome Wrote:

By the way, you useless whitetrash BUTT HOLEeating BOBBA, it was only 7 months for me.
I'm guessing that the abortion your parents tried to get at 7 months didn't work, so they had to keep you.

You don't even know what you're talking about. That's even cuter. Instead of projecting, how about you try being a responsive human being for once and reply to my posts on your thread?

If you do not respond, then you truly deserve the painful fate of those at Boston.

Again, it's truly a downer that terrorists do not target scum like you, even though some people in every community you go to wish something similar would happen to you.

Good luck with keeping your pathetic and ugly joke of a website on for 7 months.
(04-21-2013, 03:37 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-20-2013, 10:44 PM)Myem Wrote: Looks like JUSTIN BIEBER.

You don't even know what you're talking about. That's even cuter. Instead of projecting, how about you try being a responsive human being for once and reply to my posts on your thread?

If you do not respond, then you truly deserve the painful fate of those at Boston.

Again, it's truly a downer that terrorists do not target scum like you, even though some people in every community you go to wish something similar would happen to you.

Good luck with keeping your pathetic and ugly joke of a website on for 7 months.

"You don't even know what you're talking about."

His replies make a lot more sense than yours.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-21-2013, 04:46 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 02:51 AM)Glome Wrote: It might take nine months like your parents' mistake did.

Just how does it even make more sense? He basically just replaced several words on one of my posts.

You're saying that he makes more sense than I do when he replicated my post.

Why do you follow this shitstain?
(04-21-2013, 04:50 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 02:55 AM)Myem Wrote: Aw, did the truth hurt you?

Just how does it even make more sense? He basically just replaced several words on one of my posts.

Why do you follow this MOZILLA FIREFOXstain?

He didn't "basically replace several words on one of your posts"

Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him.

You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-21-2013, 04:55 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:50 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 02:59 AM)Glome Wrote: I'm guessing that the abortion your parents tried to get at 7 months didn't work, so they had to keep you.

Why do you follow this MOZILLA FIREFOXstain?

He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts"

Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him.

You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so.

"He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts""
Yes, he did. Just look at his posts and stop turning a blind eye on his stupidity.

"Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him."
Why did he obsess about how much I ruin the site? If he hates me he shouldn't acknowledge me. (See what I am doing? Now look at glome's posts and try to tell the similarities of what I am doing with post replication)

"You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so."
He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so.

By the way, you faggot, I already expect you making posts about, "Wahhh it's not fair that you're making a second post when glome didn't even get the chance to play sidekick with me!!!"

Guess what, you retard, Glome doesn't give a shit about you or how much you want to be his pawn or if your life is turned down to poverty or if you die in a car crash, get the fuck over his personality cult and grow the fuck up you sheep.

It's about time you realize that Glome isn't a god.