Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jacob_
(04-06-2013, 09:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 12:54 AM)Oak Wrote: But more people play on 2DWorlds, than Vexillum since its dead.
We need the MP more.
I don't see Vexillum going anywhere.

In terms of people who actually play the game 2DWorlds is much worse than Vexillum.

And this site definitely isn't going anywhere since the code is unmaintainable crap, but Vexillum is going to get AI and much better maps. I only keep 2DWorlds open for the few members who don't post things that make me want to punch a hole through my computer screen.

I don't understand why people whine about MP when they wouldn't even use it if it was working.

Ehh.. I'd use it but I would have to hussle up a few people. Like Ghosty and then I'd play MP.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
You realize that when it was online many people used it, right?

You also realize that I'd be more than willing to use it as though it was a privilege, along with many other people, right?
Oh, okay.

I realize the code's a pain for you and all, but still...
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]