Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Buildism failed.
(10-04-2011, 03:59 PM)iamafishkk Wrote: You jelly? At least their is a curency system.

The name "www.theGamerLand.com" would fit this site better. A good name for your site would be:

"www.a-terrible-site-with-naked-people-made-by-a-13-year-old-with-no-rl-friends-that-employed-a-bipolar-partially-insane-autistic-diabetic-pre-teen.patheticness"
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(10-03-2011, 08:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you mean me, I read. And read. And read. And watch NASCAR. And script ROBLOX stuff. And forum here.

That's about it. My "real life" pretty much vanished in April and May... and I certainly don't plan on carrying on a conversation in Afrikaans.

(10-04-2011, 07:24 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:
(10-04-2011, 03:59 PM)iamafishkk Wrote: You jelly? At least their is a curency system.

The name "www.theGamerLand.com" would fit this site better. A good name for your site would be:

"www.a-terrible-site-with-naked-people-made-by-a-13-year-old-with-no-rl-friends-that-employed-a-bipolar-partially-insane-autistic-diabetic-pre-teen.patheticness"

YES!
Now I know NOT to join the CB copy without toasters!
(10-02-2011, 06:51 PM)TehFISH Wrote: Just look at the LAYOUT, the SCRIPTING. qq. Terrible [citation needed]. It is dull and nothing to do. [citation needed] Even if you did make a game it would fail. [citation needed] The Avatars are plan squares. [citation needed] Artwork is terrible. [citation needed] Boring website. [citation needed]This is why it failed. I am a admin/offcial artist on TheGamerLand now. Nice layout and coding. I wuv u. [citation needed] My tGL username is Llama! Bye!
-Llama

An admin? While this is criticism, a true criticizer wouldn't intend hate comments and definitely would do it in a more polite manner. If you dislike the site layout, please be more specific. If you dislike it, don't compare it to another site. If you dislike it, don't try and be a bad criticizer.

This truly shows how good of an admin you are. Rival sites don't even compete when it comes to staff, most the time, they'll just watch the site and look for potential business - at most. You'd think a user would want to flame the rival site. I truly think you don't deserve your admin position, and if it was given that easily, then it is not a very good site.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Basically you are admin on a website owned by a drunk 13 year old stripper which is exactly like cubebomb but with half naked people instead of rounded rectangles.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(10-08-2011, 03:54 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Basically you are admin on a website owned by a drunk 13 year old stripper which is exactly like cubebomb but with half naked people instead of rounded rectangles.

[/summary]

Untill someone gets something better.
I've played The Gamer Land before, IT FREAKING SUCKS.
It's an EXACT replica of ROBLOX, except it's to realistic.
And the owner of TGL who goes by the name "Tom" is a hacker, and a key-logger.
Remember to check the dates on threads you post in...