Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright guys, enough with the Anti-Ashely stuff.
It's not going to stop Qwertygiy.
You see, a majority of us don't like Ashely.
We won't sit around an pretend we like her just so she can continue to abuse her powers.

Enough is enough, I'm sick and tired of Ashely banning people just becuase she doesn't agree with them.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-31-2012, 10:54 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Banning Kieron for a day because of bypassing the filter? Yes, that was the responsible moderator move.

"Yay, I get to ban him! Lol." Um, no.

So... he gets banned, but then unbanned?

I'm not following you here.
(05-31-2012, 10:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 10:54 PM)Kieron Wrote: Loving how you didn't acknowledge my other 2 statements.

Loving how you're trying to derail the thread to an in-depth debate over analogies instead of the point, which is to calm down and stop PAing Ashely.

Nice derail attempt.
Take It easy guys, we're all friends here.
(05-31-2012, 10:59 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Take It easy guys, we're all friends here.

I beg to differ.
Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

I will personally ban anyone for a day who posts another anti-Ashely image, for PAing. I'll give you a day to remove the anti-Ashely signatures before I delete them. Unless Jacob_ or a consensus of the other mods negates this. You've been warned.

And Ashely did not simply ban people because she disagreed with them -- Kieron did break a rule, and you apparently came close to breaking one, Glome. The punishment is not the issue here, it's the attitudes about it.
Yes, I did indeed break a rule. One of Ashely's rules she has written down in her tiny little mind, which unfortunately, I am unable to read.
(05-31-2012, 11:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

I will personally ban anyone for a day who posts another anti-Ashely image, for PAing. I'll give you a day to remove the anti-Ashely signatures before I delete them. Unless Jacob_ or a consensus of the other mods negates this. You've been warned.

And Ashely did not simply ban people because she disagreed with them -- Kieron did break a rule, and you apparently came close to breaking one, Glome. The punishment is not the issue here, it's the attitudes about it.

According to her, mods get free-passes from bans/warnings.
A ban isn't going stop us. We have proxies, fake names that are totally unrelated to our mains. You can't stop us.
But she likes to ban people, if I was a mod, things will run a bit differently here...
(05-31-2012, 11:00 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Now it's up to Jacob_ over what happens to Ashely, but I will enforce the rules that would normally apply to any other situation.

Yes, I agree that Ashely's attitude is the issue here.

Fellow members, we are aware of your concerns. The mods and Jacob_ will try to address this issue ASAP, however please stop the stupid PAing which will just result in nothing good.