Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubstep discussion
(08-05-2012, 09:51 PM)who Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 09:49 PM)bikop Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 09:48 PM)who Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 09:46 PM)bikop Wrote: By saying it takes no talent to make is basically saying it's easy to make

You got that wrong
then what did you mean by that?

Exactly what I said, that I requires no talent, then I explained why I thought of it that way, are you sure you read my whole argument?
i read your argument
(08-05-2012, 09:42 PM)Qwerty Wrote: You have a point, Slender, but I see nobody putting up pictures made in photoshop or cinema4D in art galleries, or the creators of said pictures getting their names on the news.

Dubstep is different. It's not definitively better or worse, just different.
People make their living from using programs like photoshop or cinema4D. They are pretty important in the movie industry.

Asdf. ALL modern music is mixed in a studio.
(08-05-2012, 11:09 PM)Slender Wrote: People make their living from using programs like photoshop or cinema4D. They are pretty important in the movie industry.

Photoshop is a big rip-off. Why not use GIMP?

I heard of Cinema4D, but you can also use Lightwave 3D since it's a better animation program.
(08-06-2012, 04:44 AM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote: Photoshop is a big rip-off. Why not use GIMP?

Gimp has less features, it's disorganized, has compatibility issues and Photoshop came before it.
The new version of Gimp....
I was trying to help my brother create a transplant image.

Back on topic, I have to agree and disagree with who.
It takes talent, but not as much to actually play an I grueling, or write a song, etc.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(08-06-2012, 05:03 AM)Dignity Wrote: but not as much to actually play an I grueling, or write a song, etc.

asdf
You realize that you write the melody for dubstep and when you are doing the melody you actually have to use a physical keyboard to do it, unless the song is 100% samples, which no one does, or you use a virtual keyboard.
(08-06-2012, 05:06 AM)Fat_Sacks Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 05:03 AM)Dignity Wrote: but not as much to actually play an I grueling, or write a song, etc.

asdf
You realize that you write the melody for dubstep and when you are doing the melody you actually have to use a physical keyboard to do it, unless the song is 100% samples, which no one does, or you use a virtual keyboard.

Yes, but playing an instrument, or writing a song still takes more talent.
Unless you're trying to become the next Beetohoven, I think it would be easier to create a dubstep than to play an instrument.
(08-06-2012, 05:12 AM)Dignity Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 05:06 AM)Fat_Sacks Wrote:

asdf

Yes, but playing an instrument, or writing a song still takes more talent.
Unless you're trying to become the next Beetohoven, I think it would be easier to create a dubstep than to play an instrument.

But dubstep requires you to play an instrument unless the track is 100% samples, which like I said, no one does.
I give up.