2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Mod Application: Invader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"First, make sure you meet the following requirements:
Member for 1 month or more
Have never been warned or banned (on this site)
Are at least 13"
-I've been a member since 2 days after this site was opened and Buildism closed, because I was just coming back from a long period of inactivity.
-I have never been banned or warned on 2DWorlds, only once on Buildism by Qwerty and once by Ashely for just making her mad.
-I am 13 currently.

"Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)"

I'm starting to get active on this site again, it would be fun to get in to this site in a different way, as a moderator. I'm friendly, usually. I think I would be a fair mod, not turn into a psycho like Ashely. I wouldn't ban people based on how I got along with them. I have nearly perfect grammar at most times, if that matters at all. I could also help new users with most things, however scripting is not my best quality. Most new users I will know anyways, since I got quite a bit of LMaD'ers from ROBLOX in here.

"Why do you want to become a moderator?"

As I said in my previous answer, it seems like a fun thing to do as I get into this site again. Also because some users that I think you'll hire won't do their job right and cause another anti-mod war.

"Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?"

Honestly, only DysLabs's site and my friend's ROBLOX sitetest site. I banned Latin for spam on Dys's, and I was a super mod on my ROBLOX friend's site. It died in merely days, but I still know the basics of how you would do this job.

"What timezone are you located in?"

Central Standard Time.

Hope you consider me. I know you'll think of my arguments in the past, but a person can mature in a short amount of time. Big Grin
Opinions, anyone?
If you're even eligible, I dunno. I doubt you'll be a first-round pick (hehe) but maybe you have a shot if things really start picking up. In the end, it's Jacob's decision.
(12-31-2012, 11:59 PM)Ghosty Wrote: [ -> ]If you're even eligible, I dunno. I doubt you'll be a first-round pick (hehe) but maybe you have a shot if things really start picking up. In the end, it's Jacob's decision.
I passed all of the eligibility requirements.
And yes, because this position will go to you. Jacob favors you over the rest of us, really.
(01-01-2013, 03:50 AM)Fluke Wrote: [ -> ]No fuck you asshole.
Exactly why I need to be a mod.
You'd be banned for 7 days right now. You're spamming and harassing.
(01-01-2013, 04:01 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]

Spamming? That is not spam.
(01-01-2013, 12:44 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2013, 04:01 AM)Invader Wrote: [ -> ]

Spamming? That is not spam.

Spam
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

'No fuck you asshole' is both Stupid and Pointless
Ignorant, rude, stupid and very pointless.
Mine or his?
His, not yours Kieron. Tongue
Pages: 1 2