Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mod Application: Invader
"First, make sure you meet the following requirements:
Member for 1 month or more
Have never been warned or banned (on this site)
Are at least 13"
-I've been a member since 2 days after this site was opened and Buildism closed, because I was just coming back from a long period of inactivity.
-I have never been banned or warned on 2DWorlds, only once on Buildism by Qwerty and once by Ashely for just making her mad.
-I am 13 currently.

"Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)"

I'm starting to get active on this site again, it would be fun to get in to this site in a different way, as a moderator. I'm friendly, usually. I think I would be a fair mod, not turn into a psycho like Ashely. I wouldn't ban people based on how I got along with them. I have nearly perfect grammar at most times, if that matters at all. I could also help new users with most things, however scripting is not my best quality. Most new users I will know anyways, since I got quite a bit of LMaD'ers from ROBLOX in here.

"Why do you want to become a moderator?"

As I said in my previous answer, it seems like a fun thing to do as I get into this site again. Also because some users that I think you'll hire won't do their job right and cause another anti-mod war.

"Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?"

Honestly, only DysLabs's site and my friend's ROBLOX sitetest site. I banned Latin for spam on Dys's, and I was a super mod on my ROBLOX friend's site. It died in merely days, but I still know the basics of how you would do this job.

"What timezone are you located in?"

Central Standard Time.

Hope you consider me. I know you'll think of my arguments in the past, but a person can mature in a short amount of time. Big Grin
Opinions, anyone?
~Invader~
If you're even eligible, I dunno. I doubt you'll be a first-round pick (hehe) but maybe you have a shot if things really start picking up. In the end, it's Jacob's decision.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(12-31-2012, 11:59 PM)Ghosty Wrote: If you're even eligible, I dunno. I doubt you'll be a first-round pick (hehe) but maybe you have a shot if things really start picking up. In the end, it's Jacob's decision.
I passed all of the eligibility requirements.
And yes, because this position will go to you. Jacob favors you over the rest of us, really.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 03:50 AM)Fluke Wrote: No fuck you asshole.
Exactly why I need to be a mod.
You'd be banned for 7 days right now. You're spamming and harassing.
~Invader~
(01-01-2013, 04:01 AM)Invader Wrote:

Spamming? That is not spam.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(01-01-2013, 12:44 PM)VenomSinister Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 04:01 AM)Invader Wrote:

Spamming? That is not spam.

Spam
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

'No fuck you asshole' is both Stupid and Pointless
Ignorant, rude, stupid and very pointless.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Mine or his?
His, not yours Kieron. Tongue