Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What projects are you working on?
(04-21-2013, 04:59 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:55 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:50 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:46 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 03:37 AM)Myem Wrote: You don't even know what you're talking about. That's even cuter. Instead of projecting, how about you try being a responsive human being for once and reply to my posts on your thread?

If you do not respond, then you truly deserve the painful fate of those at Boston.

Again, it's truly a downer that terrorists do not target scum like you, even though some people in every community you go to wish something similar would happen to you.

Good luck with keeping your pathetic and ugly joke of a website on for 7 months.

"You don't even know what you're talking about."

His replies make a lot more sense than yours.

Just how does it even make more sense? He basically just replaced several words on one of my posts.

You're saying that he makes more sense than I do when he replicated my post.

Why do you follow this MOZILLA FIREFOXstain?

He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts"

Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him.

You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so.

"He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts""
Yes, he did. Just look at his posts and stop turning a blind eye on his stupidity.

"Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him."
Why did he obsess about how much I ruin the site? If he hates me he shouldn't acknowledge me. (See what I am doing? Now look at glome's posts and try to tell the similarities of what I am doing with post replication)

"You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so."
He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so.

By the way, you MY LITTLE PONY, I already expect you making posts about, "Wahhh it's not fair that you're making a second post when glome didn't even get the chance to play sidekick with me!!!

Guess what, you retard, Glome doesn't give a BUTT about you or how much you want to be his pawn or if your life is turned down to poverty or if you die in a car crash, get the REAR END over his personality cult and grow the REAR END up you sheep.

It's about time you realize that Glome isn't a god.

"He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so."

Maybe if your posts weren't so retarded he wouldn't of, because he doesn't attack random people. Notice how he doesn't attack Ghosty. Because his posts actually make sense. Nobody wants to listen to you talk about how the Jews caused 9/11.

"By the way, you MY LITTLE PONY, I already expect you making posts about, "Wahhh it's not fair that you're making a second post when glome didn't even get the chance to play sidekick with me!!!"

Ehh Probably.

"Guess what, you retard, Glome doesn't give a BUTT about you or how much you want to be his pawn or if your life is turned down to poverty or if you die in a car crash, get the REAR END over his personality cult and grow the REAR END up you sheep."

Just because Glome doesn't have enough love to give to you too with you doesn't mean you have to get all jealous.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-21-2013, 05:06 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:50 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:46 AM)EvilOne Wrote: "You don't even know what you're talking about."

His replies make a lot more sense than yours.

Just how does it even make more sense? He basically just replaced several words on one of my posts.

Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him.

You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so.

Yes, he did. Just look at his posts and stop turning a blind eye on his stupidity.

"Why do you obsess about how much you hate him? If you hate him don't acknowledge him."
Why did he obsess about how much I ruin the site? If he hates me he shouldn't acknowledge me. (See what I am doing? Now look at glome's posts and try to tell the similarities of what I am doing with post replication)

"You didn't need to reply to him posting about his website in the first place. But you decided to act retarded and do so."
He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so.

By the way, you MY LITTLE PONY, I already expect you making posts about, "Wahhh it's not fair that you're making a second post when glome didn't even get the chance to play sidekick with me!!!

Guess what, you retard, Glome doesn't give a BUTT about you or how much you want to be his pawn or if your life is turned down to poverty or if you die in a car crash, get the REAR END over his personality cult and grow the REAR END up you sheep.

"He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so."

Maybe if your posts weren't so retarded he wouldn't of, because he doesn't attack random people. Notice how he doesn't attack Ghosty. Because his posts actually make sense. Nobody wants to listen to you talk about how the Jews caused 9/11.

"By the way, you MY LITTLE PONY, I already expect you making posts about, "Wahhh it's not fair that you're making a second post when glome didn't even get the chance to play sidekick with me!!!"

Ehh Probably.

"Guess what, you retard, Glome doesn't give a BUTT about you or how much you want to be his pawn or if your life is turned down to poverty or if you die in a car crash, get the REAR END over his personality cult and grow the REAR END up you sheep."

Just because Glome doesn't have enough love to give to you too with you doesn't mean you have to get all jealous.

"Maybe if your posts weren't so retarded he wouldn't of, because he doesn't attack random people. Notice how he doesn't attack Ghosty. Because his posts actually make sense.

Retarded? Look at your posts, look at Franco's posts, look at Oak's posts, look at Leonartists' posts, look at Buildistguard's posts, look at every other stupid fucks' posts. I was a victim of a bigoted shithead's bias and you're trying to rationalize it? Do you realize how wrong that is?

"Nobody wants to listen to you talk about how the Jews caused 9/11."
Except I never said anything about Jews after you joined. You bullied me. That's just what you did. You insulted and swore and generalized, what do you think would be my reaction to all of this? Even when I gave up the act, you did just that. Think about it.

"Just because Glome doesn't have enough love to give to you too with you doesn't mean you have to get all jealous."
Except I wasn't talking about how Glome doesn't love me, I was talking about how Glome doesn't love you.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-21-2013, 05:15 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:50 AM)Myem Wrote: Just how does it even make more sense? He basically just replaced several words on one of my posts.

Ehh Probably.

"Maybe if your posts weren't so retarded he wouldn't of, because he doesn't attack random people. Notice how he doesn't attack Ghosty. Because his posts actually make sense.

Retarded? Look at your posts, look at Franco's posts, look at Oak's posts, look at Leonartists' posts, look at Buildistguard's posts, look at every other stupid BUTT HOLE' posts. I was a victim of a bigoted ???????head's bias and you're trying to rationalize it? Do you realize how wrong that is?

Except I never said anything about Jews after you joined. You bullied me. That's just what you did. You insulted and swore and generalized, what do you think would be my reaction to all of this? Even when I gave up the act, you did just that. Think about it.

"Just because Glome doesn't have enough love to give to you too with you doesn't mean you have to get all jealous."
Except I wasn't talking about how Glome doesn't love me, I was talking about how Glome doesn't love you.

"Retarded? Look at your posts, look at Franco's posts, look at Oak's posts, look at Leonartists' posts, look at Buildistguard's posts, look at every other stupid BUTT HOLE' posts. I was a victim of a bigoted ???????head's bias and you're trying to rationalize it? Do you realize how wrong that is?"

He hasn't really been on since Buildism was switched over to 2dworlds.

" You bullied me. That's just what you did. You insulted and swore and generalized, what do you think would be my reaction to all of this? Even when I gave up the act, you did just that. Think about it. "

You started it with the Franco bot thing. You where insulting me because me and Ghosty where adding stupid things, thats when I started insulting you back.

"Except I wasn't talking about how Glome doesn't love me, I was talking about how Glome doesn't love you."

Jealous..........
(04-21-2013, 05:21 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:55 AM)EvilOne Wrote: He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts"

Ehh Probably.

Retarded? Look at your posts, look at Franco's posts, look at Oak's posts, look at Leonartists' posts, look at Buildistguard's posts, look at every other stupid BUTT HOLE' posts. I was a victim of a bigoted ???????head's bias and you're trying to rationalize it? Do you realize how wrong that is?

"Retarded? Look at your posts, look at Franco's posts, look at Oak's posts, look at Leonartists' posts, look at Buildistguard's posts, look at every other stupid BUTT HOLE' posts. I was a victim of a bigoted ???????head's bias and you're trying to rationalize it? Do you realize how wrong that is?"

" You bullied me. That's just what you did. You insulted and swore and generalized, what do you think would be my reaction to all of this? Even when I gave up the act, you did just that. Think about it. "

You started it with the Franco bot thing. You where insulting me because me and Ghosty where adding stupid things, thats when I started insulting you back.

"Except I wasn't talking about how Glome doesn't love me, I was talking about how Glome doesn't love you."

Jealous..........

"He hasn't really been on since Buildism was switched over to 2dworlds."
What does that have anything to do with my first point?

"You started it with the Franco bot thing. You where insulting me because me and Ghosty where adding stupid things, thats when I started insulting you back."
But the thing is is that after you insulted me for insulting you, you insulted me for something that I didn't do, which was saying that the jews did 9/11, and you continued to insult me for no real reason at all. How could you disregard this?

"Jealous.........."

I'm not jealous because Glome doesn't care about you. That doesn't make any sense, which is something that you have accused my posts of being.
(04-21-2013, 05:25 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 04:59 AM)Myem Wrote: "He didn't "basically replace several words on one of my posts""

Ehh Probably.

Jealous..........

"You started it with the Franco bot thing. You where insulting me because me and Ghosty where adding stupid things, thats when I started insulting you back."
But the thing is is that after you insulted me for insulting you, you insulted me for something that I didn't do, which was saying that the jews did 9/11, and you continued to insult me for no real reason at all. How could you disregard this?

"Jealous.........."

I'm not jealous because Glome doesn't care about you. That doesn't make any sense, which is something that you have accused my posts of being.

"But the thing is is that after you insulted me for insulting you, you insulted me for something that I didn't do, which was saying that the jews did 9/11, and you continued to insult me for no real reason at all. How could you disregard this?"

Do you even remember the vulgur you called me? I don't care. I will continue to insult you. I don't like you.

"I'm not jealous because Glome doesn't care about you. That doesn't make any sense, which is something that you have accused my posts of being."

You are jealous because you are saying how glome doesn't love me when he really does and you are denying it because you are jealous.

[Image: 8JnkKh3.png]
(04-21-2013, 05:40 AM)EvilOne Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 05:25 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-21-2013, 05:06 AM)EvilOne Wrote: "He didn't need to attack me on my posts and personality in the first place. But he decided to act retarded and do so."

Ehh Probably.

Jealous..........

"Jealous.........."

"But the thing is is that after you insulted me for insulting you, you insulted me for something that I didn't do, which was saying that the jews did 9/11, and you continued to insult me for no real reason at all. How could you disregard this?"

Do you even remember the vulgur you called me? I don't care. I will continue to insult you. I don't like you.

"I'm not jealous because Glome doesn't care about you. That doesn't make any sense, which is something that you have accused my posts of being."

You are jealous because you are saying how glome doesn't love me when he really does and you are denying it because you are jealous.

[Image: 8JnkKh3.png]

"Do you even remember the vulgur you called me? I don't care. I will continue to insult you. I don't like you."
Do you even remember the amount of times of vulgar plus the worst of it that you have called me? Really, you don't like me? Why do you hold on to this hate? In case you bring up Glome and I, I have a very good reason why, he currently doesn't like me either and he profoundly stated that when he made that thread, but why do you believe that I am your enemy when I should be known to you as someone who wakes you up and breaks away your chain from Glome's personality cult?

"You are jealous because you are saying how glome doesn't love me when he really does and you are denying it because you are jealous."
Well, let's see your proof. Hm, "ironic love." Sorry, but that's not proof that he would give jackshit for you in a near death situation, neither has my denial implied that I would be jealous for "love" from the very same person who has attacked me. Again, sorry, but none of your accusations are matching up.
Have you reconsidered your argument now that you have read my chats, EO?
Holy crap, it's like I'm watching a Mexican Soap Opera!
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(04-21-2013, 06:26 AM)Innerwebs Wrote: Holy crap, it's like I'm watching a Mexican Soap Opera!

Holy crap, it's like I'm watching a dumbass trying to act hardcore because he's too cool for emotions and to confront them like any normal human being!
Holy crap, it's like I'm watching young teenagers arguing on the Internet!

Oh wait....
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]